When is Electronic pedalling available?

nolight Posts: 261
edited January 2013 in Road general
I think it is called Di3. Was told that you just need to tap your left and right foot to keep the bike moving forward. Saving big money for it since it is going to greatly compensate for the "engine" that I am lacking, putting me on par with Lance Armstrong.