Puerto de Pollensa - Group/club rides

KentPuncheur
KentPuncheur Posts: 246
edited January 2013 in Tour & expedition
Hi all, some advice/help needed if possible.

In March I'm staying in a villa in Puerto de Pollensa, Mallorca, with other friends (non-cyclists). Plan is to get out early every morning for a few hours, return for lunch and enjoy the rest of the holiday with the others (shouldn't be too anti-social!). Have my bike hire sorted out and have uploaded some routes I've planned onto my garmin, but it would be nice to have some company out on the roads.

Basically, does anyone know of any group or club rides that meet in Puerto de Pollensa or Alcudia that I could freely join?

Cheers folks...
2011 Trek Madone 3.1c
2012 Ribble 7005 Winter Trainer

Dolor transit, gloria aeterna est.

Comments

• nax-ian
    nax-ian Posts: 209
    Bruces' Pro Bike Hire ride out from the shop most mornings, and I heard people meet up at Tolos Cafe just round the corner every a.m. but never managed to make it out with those guys.
    Lucky you, I'm jealous. Hava a great holiday
    Finished
  • roryboy
    roryboy Posts: 44
    yes : get yourself round to bruces place great local knowledge and a good crowd usually.
    I used to just wait outside my apartment before i knew of Bruce and co and just wait on
    a reasonable paced group and join them only once did i get told politely to "scarper this
    is a private company" Another time team Telekom came by but no way of joining them
    as their back up van was just inches from Ullrichs wheel, anyway i dont think they would
    have stopped for coffee and cake.... Enjoy Majorca its a great island for cycling