Boonen's saddle

2»

Comments

• moonshine
    moonshine Posts: 1,021
    That photo is Camper than a week at Butlins!
    The photographer should be shot for getting them to pose for it!
  • moonshine wrote:
    That photo is Camper than a week at Butlins!
    The photographer should be shot for getting them to pose for it!

Pah! It's no Nico Mattan and Sebastian Roessler posing on/in a jacuzzi together for Bodysol a few years ago.

Fortunately, this image seems to failed to find its way onto the internet.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    THink the one with them all in a line asleep on each others backs is worse to be honest

Not sure how this pic says "Comfort" though...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    he's already good looking (has to be said)

Man crush? :oops:

I won't deny it.

He's no Peter Sagan though....

Actually I'm always amused by how weedy Boonen looks off the bike as compared to the frankly awesome figure on the bike...

Sagan is a munter.
  • Fortunately, this image seems to failed to find its way onto the internet.

This one has though...

desktopl11024x768.jpg
  • Coriander
    Coriander Posts: 1,326

I won't deny it.

Actually I'm always amused by how weedy Boonen looks off the bike as compared to the frankly awesome figure on the bike...

No! This is just wrong! Boonen MUCH better looking than Sagan. That Slavic look aint to everyone's taste, you know

Erm... :oops:

all right, I'll put it out there, Eisel is better looking than either of them

*backs away nervously*

You'd be right. :wink: :oops:
  • Fortunately, this image seems to failed to find its way onto the internet.

This one has though...

desktopl11024x768.jpg

Phwwwwwwooooar!

Sorry, man crush took over there.

The Bodysol one was much more horrific. Roessler was sat in the jacuzzi with a playful spot of bathfoam on his beard, whilst Nico was sat on the edge shaving his legs... clad in only a towel that was millimeters from ensuring the advert was forever banned.

Excuse me, I need to pour some bleach in my minds eye.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Simoni must have had his stash to hand - he wouldnt have been able to resist the jacuzzi setting without it, surely
  • Coriander wrote:

I won't deny it.

No! This is just wrong! Boonen MUCH better looking than Sagan. That Slavic look aint to everyone's taste, you know

Erm... :oops:

all right, I'll put it out there, Eisel is better looking than either of them

*backs away nervously*

You'd be right. :wink: :oops:

Sagan looks like a wolf. Some people like wolves 8)
  • Simoni must have had his stash to hand - he wouldnt have been able to resist the jacuzzi setting without it, surely

How dare you! :P

@gietvangent
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,179
    I reckon that's Cav's home telephone number that Boonen is getting then when he knows Cav is on a jaunt around France for 3 weeks he'll be making arrangements with Peta (or is she a bit old for his tastes?).

I'm still confused as to whether Richmond Racer is male or female after this thread. I've always assumed male but a few comments have now made me wonder!
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    How young does Cunego look in that photo. Anyone else remember when he was good?
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • all right, I'll put it out there, Eisel is better looking than either of them

This.

But seriously poor Bernie. What is he going to think seeing that Cav has a new bromance going on? :shock: :wink:
    Correlation is not causation.
  • all right, I'll put it out there, Eisel is better looking than either of them

This.

But seriously poor Bernie. What is he going to think seeing that Cav has a new bromance going on? :shock: :wink:

I do seriously have this vision of Cav making a big song and dance with his new bestie in front of Bernie the first time they're all racing together - Qatar probably - to try to make him jealous and make him sorry he didnt move with him.

Bernie, being a guy, wont even notice.
  • Pross wrote:
    I reckon that's Cav's home telephone number that Boonen is getting then when he knows Cav is on a jaunt around France for 3 weeks he'll be making arrangements with Peta (or is she a bit old for his tastes?).

I'm still confused as to whether Richmond Racer is male or female after this thread. I've always assumed male but a few comments have now made me wonder!

More Giro Donne than Giro d'Italia?
  • Boonen on the bike? I would. Off? Meh.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,179
    Pross wrote:

More Giro Donne than Giro d'Italia?

Surely not, you know stuff about sport and things :shock: :lol: