Its Wednesday, where the bl00dy hell is everyone?

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,422
edited January 2013 in The bottom bracket
The TV is crap, team47b's 'amusing half hour' made me soporific, my stool is perfectly fine, I can clip in and out of SPD's and drink from my bottle when riding, I don't need decals for my bike, the thick brown greeny stuff is abating, Willhub has a job and he's too knackered/has migraine to post due to his epic daily commute, Nevman is on painkillers so is happy halucinating, Yossie is currently being mugged in Bucharest and the lovely V has left him for an Olligarch, Frankthetank is in his bath singing Jerusalem, Cleat is on honeymoon in Oldham after marrying Claire Balding, Yelow Peril is chasing a tailless cat over Cronk y voddy, Gizmodo is re-programming cash machines for a despot in South America that charges 95% comission on cash withdrawls, DD is cooing somewhere in an olive tree, Ddraver is lementing the fact that he can't get laid despite being surrounded by gorgeous Dutch grils and Scweiss is underneath a 20 foot pile of snow after an avalanche and wishes he had stayed in Bexhill on sea...

I think i'm going to sling some mud in Crudcatcher and liven things up a bit, its getting dull around here. Ciao bella...
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    two words.Revolution Africa.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    It has been quiet, hasn't it !
    I've been away on a training course for two days. Which was rather good, I hasten to add.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    I'm still here - I don't go away for a few weeks, and the delicious Victoria is still here with me: she's watching some tat on the telly while I moan about some cockkk of a painter who lives in Paris and has a collection of his hats on the wall of his flat.

Lets see how far they get him when I blow his apartment block up. Just out of spite mind you.
  • stuff
    Could you do an abstract like this every day please?

It would save me a hell of a lot of time :)
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    A friend sent me episodes of 'the family guy', so I watched three episodes.

Didn't this use to be funny?

Now I remember why I don't have a television, it's just irritating, I could have fallen asleep in a chair instead or joined in the fun that clearly was BR on a Wednesday night :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • its now thursday-- the excitement is building.......
  • schweiz
    schweiz Posts: 1,644
    Sorry to hear you were feeling lonely Pina. I was watching 'Africa'. You can say what you like about the BBC and it's pervy 'Celebz', David Attenborough and his documentaries are worth the licence fee (or in my case cable subscription) alone!