Piers Morgan out tw@ted by ...

Crapaud
Crapaud Posts: 2,483
edited January 2013 in The bottom bracket
... paranoid, conspiracy theorist, gobshite twat!
Piers Morgan was subjected to a furious ten-minute on-air tirade while interviewing the libertarian commentator who wants to deport him from America. ...
Difficult to know what more to say, except that this is why freedom of speech is so impotant; it shows up the irrational loonatics for what they are.

Is it just me or has America got a higher percentage of dangerous idiots than the rest of the world?
A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill

Comments

• mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Incredible wasn't it
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    He seems quite a stable guy!
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    mfin wrote:
    Incredible wasn't it
    It's disturbing that this guy has a potential audience of a third to a quarter of the population of the USA via has radio show. How bad is USAian radio that you'd want to listen to his frothing rants?
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,949
    edited January 2013
    What a wakner.

And I do mean Alex.

(Edited because the stupid system turned my original w@nker into 'rubber' :roll: )

The older I get, the better I was.

• Both arejust complete twarts if you ask me, although Alex is a prime example of why I try to become more Anglecized rather than sticking to my American roots.
  • See, our idiots look positively lucid and sensible next to American idiots.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,661
    Sums up Piers really, he isn't even the best in his chosen field (i.e. tw@ttery).
  • TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    Someone has to be seriously bad to make me side with Piers.
    exercise.png