Forum home Mountain biking forum The Crudcatcher

anyone fancy a job?

WoodmonkeyWoodmonkey Posts: 412
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
http://jobs.trovit.co.uk/rd/id.1I61E214 ... sug./pos.1

saw this and thought of you guys x
pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day


voodoo hoodoo

Posts

  • oodboooodboo Posts: 2,177
    Yeah looks cool. No requirements to ride bikes so ideal as crudders only talk bikes.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

    Strava
  • projectsomeprojectsome Posts: 4,478
    So that £24,000 to walk around Afan etc, order bikes, and do some spreadsheets? censored , i'll do that for £23,000
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my censored mood!
  • VWsurfbumVWsurfbum Posts: 7,959
    looks quite nifty
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • GazlarGazlar Posts: 8,110
    Fark that would be a massive pay cut but im so tempted to apply even though i have no relevant qualifications.

    Second thoughts i like money....but seriously tempting.....
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • I'd love to apply for this, even though i have no experience with looking after forests, though I do have bonsai trees, which are basically tiny forests. They're all still alive at the moment...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbumVWsurfbum Posts: 7,959
    Gazlar wrote:
    Fark that would be a massive pay cut but im so tempted to apply even though i have no relevant qualifications.

    Second thoughts i like money....but seriously tempting.....
    thats what i was thinking.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • It would effectively be me going up a paygrade from here, and a hell of a lot less stressful!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • miss notaxmiss notax Posts: 2,823
    I did actually - for a split second - consider that (advertised in MBR too) :?

    Reckon i'd be in with a chance, equal opportunities and all that 8) :lol:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

    Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

    Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,848
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Fark that would be a massive pay cut but im so tempted to apply even though i have no relevant qualifications.

    Second thoughts i like money....but seriously tempting.....
    thats what i was thinking.

    + pringles

    and wales is a third world cuntry so I could live like a king :)
  • The thought of having to learn welsh puts me off...

    Gonna apply anyway. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
    MmmBop

    Go big or go home.
  • cooldadcooldad Posts: 32,601
    miss notax wrote:
    I did actually - for a split second - consider that (advertised in MBR too) :?

    Reckon i'd be in with a chance, equal opportunities and all that 8) :lol:
    I really did not know you were a blind crippled black lesbian dwarf.
    I don't do smileys.

    There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

    London Calling on Facebook

    Parktools
  • welshkevwelshkev Posts: 9,690
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Fark that would be a massive pay cut but im so tempted to apply even though i have no relevant qualifications.

    Second thoughts i like money....but seriously tempting.....
    thats what i was thinking.

    + pringles

    and wales is a third world cuntry so I could live like a king :)


    oooh, you're very close to getting a slap......you're just jealous cos you live on the border and no-one wants you :wink:
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,848
    welshkev wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Fark that would be a massive pay cut but im so tempted to apply even though i have no relevant qualifications.

    Second thoughts i like money....but seriously tempting.....
    thats what i was thinking.

    + pringles

    and wales is a third world cuntry so I could live like a king :)


    oooh, you're very close to getting a slap......you're just jealous cos you live on the border and no-one wants you :wink:

    I live miles away from the border (at least 10)
  • NewfishNewfish Posts: 121
    oodboo wrote:
    Yeah looks cool. No requirements to ride bikes so ideal as crudders only talk bikes.

    The full job spec actually says experienced mtber essential. Strange that they put the bit further up about not needing to ride.
    Cheers,
    Simon.
    ____________________
    2012 Spesh Rockhopper
  • miss notaxmiss notax Posts: 2,823
    cooldad wrote:
    miss notax wrote:
    I did actually - for a split second - consider that (advertised in MBR too) :?

    Reckon i'd be in with a chance, equal opportunities and all that 8) :lol:
    I really did not know you were a blind crippled black lesbian dwarf.

    Don't forget my religion as a jedi warrior...
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

    Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

    Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • GazlarGazlar Posts: 8,110
    miss notax wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    miss notax wrote:
    I did actually - for a split second - consider that (advertised in MBR too) :?

    Reckon i'd be in with a chance, equal opportunities and all that 8) :lol:
    I really did not know you were a blind crippled black lesbian dwarf.

    Don't forget my religion as a jedi warrior...

    Really? Fancy a date? ;o)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkevwelshkev Posts: 9,690
    a mate of mine is actually applying for this. he worked for the fc about 2 years ago building trails and he likes the sound of this job :)
  • Already got 2 jobs and a full time college course.
    "Youth's a mask, but it don't last
    live it long and live it fast."
    My dustcap topic:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/forum/view ... &highlight
Sign In or Register to comment.