Recommend a supplier

apple eater
apple eater Posts: 302
edited January 2013 in MTB general
I've been flitting between crc and evans for my parts recently. I've read a few posts about these two aswell as my own findings and opinions.

Who else is out there that supplies quality affordable parts, i'm uk based.
I don't know enough to make smart r's remarks about peoples choice of parts 'n' things, yet!

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Or you could use Wiggle so you have someone to blame.
    Lot's of smaller shops use Ebay and you can get some great deals.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Greer_
    Greer_ Posts: 1,716
    Wherever's cheapest, add Superstar and CarbonCycles to your list as well as the German sites - rose bikes and bike-discount.
  • same as above where ever is cheapest, i always try to avoid crc always seem to get my orders wrong 3 out 5 orders have had problems but i have just ordered from them again because they were cheapest.
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    I always check ActionSports and Starbike too. Both German, the former only charge €3 for delivery now too IIRC, makes them even more viable.
  • ric7481
    ric7481 Posts: 103
    Rose Bikes - always prompt delivery (tracked) - fantastic customer service, no hassle returns even supplied with returns postage barcode labels for the post office to use, and generally the cheapest.......... :D ...like everyone else though, you need to shop around......its usually Rose or Merlin for me.. :D