TDF 2012

richsieb
richsieb Posts: 137
edited January 2013 in The cake stop
Just purchased Le Tour de France 2012 on xbox because it was only £8. Feel free to judge me but i'm quite excited for playing it...

Comments

• roypsb
    roypsb Posts: 309
    richsieb wrote:
    Just purchased Le Tour de France 2012 on xbox because it was only £8. Feel free to judge me but i'm quite excited for playing it...

Will be great to get your thoughts on it. My son has an Xbox so wouldn't mind some of that myself for £8.
  • richsieb
    richsieb Posts: 137
    Sure, using it as a reward to myself after revising for exams as i will have to hold fire on actual cycling until the weekends aha
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    richsieb wrote:

I don't want to ruin it for you, but Bradley wins.
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    Do you have to waggle the joystick from side to side for 2000 miles? Just like the game Daley Thompson's Decathlon for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum?
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    ben@31 wrote:
    Do you have to waggle the joystick from side to side for 2000 miles? Just like the game Daley Thompson's Decathlon for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum?

Oh and that infernal longjump. Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptaptaptap BASH, oh bollox, missed.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    ben@31 wrote:

Oh and that infernal longjump. Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptaptaptap BASH, oh bollox, missed.

Where do i send the bill for a new keyboard - mine now has coffee in it FAF!!!!
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    smidsy wrote:
    ben@31 wrote:

Where do i send the bill for a new keyboard - mine now has coffee in it FAF!!!!

OMG, how long is this going to take ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!