Best review ever

pete_s
pete_s Posts: 213
edited January 2013 in Commuting chat
I have an annoying habit of reading the reviews of products I've just bought to confirm (or reassure?) that the judgement I made on buying something was the right one.

I came across this gem on Timbuk2 and needed to share :lol:
I perform private security work for a venture capitalist. This bag carries spare ammo, magazines, a back up handgun, a trauma pack, comm gear, etc and looks like a plain old computer bag. It is easy to access and carry, versatile in tight spaces and takes a beating and cleans up very well.

I'm glad to discover this bag can be cleaned up well, I've often had to scrub some sucka's blood and brains from my old bags but they've never completely gone. :| Should I try that white wine on red wine trick?

Comments

• Hoopdriver
    Hoopdriver Posts: 2,023
    pete_s wrote:
    I have an annoying habit of reading the reviews of products I've just bought to confirm (or reassure?) that the judgement I made on buying something was the right one.

I came across this gem on Timbuk2 and needed to share :lol:
    I perform private security work for a venture capitalist. This bag carries spare ammo, magazines, a back up handgun, a trauma pack, comm gear, etc and looks like a plain old computer bag. It is easy to access and carry, versatile in tight spaces and takes a beating and cleans up very well.

I'm glad to discover this bag can be cleaned up well, I've often had to scrub some sucka's blood and brains from my old bags but they've never completely gone. :| Should I try that white wine on red wine trick?
    Love it. It really speaks to me and my needs
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    America. F**k yeah!
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    The only place in the world they would have you try and put out a fire with a flame thrower (NRA I salute your stupidity) rather than the more traditional water.

Just to put in perspective, circa 35,000 americans are shot and killed each year, so what's the fuss all about, the killings at the school were only a 1/4 of the daily allowance......mind you they kill the same number on the roads each year as well. America - the land with the freedom to slaughter your fellow civilians!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • My favorite review found recently has to be this one from the Evans site about the Izumi track chain
    This chain turned my bike into a V9 speed monster racer bike. With each turn unicorn tears lubricate the cogs, and angel song is the only sound it makes.

My bike now feels like I'm riding a fixed wheeled Griffin.

People turn and stare in awe at the golden magnificence of this chain as I zoom past them like a demon ghost.

This chain will change your life, all your wildest dreams will come true when you put this on your bike.

Just oozing sarcasm isn't it.

It is a nice chain though, and i too now ride like a demon ghost.
  • I did buy a P7 torch from deal extreme based on a review that stated it was used on all his assault weaons for home security! and was a cracking bit of kit, mine is attached to bike though so I struggle to comment.
    If I know you, and I like you, you can borrow my bike box for £30 a week. PM for details.