Cervelo R5vwd

wumran
wumran Posts: 42
edited January 2013 in Your road bikes
My xmas present to myself.

Ultegra/DA mix groupset, with 3T finishing kit and Ksyrium SLR wheels. Not flashy, but everything is on there because I wanted it to be. First impressions - i'm in love :D

A7E3C9C0-8115-426E-966A-D48CA105258A-17559-00000FB625591E52.jpg

Comments

• vespario
    vespario Posts: 228
    A very nice looking bike. Like the strong black and white theme! Love the wheels, simple but striking.
  • wumran
    Thanks Vespario. I also looked at the 2012 Ksyrium SL wheels, which were cheaper and arguably a bit prettier, but I'm glad I went for these ones.
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    My dream wheels. I bet that's lovely for climbing!

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • wumran
    To tell you the truth, the only thing it's climbed so far is the staircase from our garage to the spare room until the weather gets better! It's had 2 30-second rides in the street to make sure everything was ok and it won't see daylight until March at least.
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    wumran wrote:
    To tell you the truth, the only thing it's climbed so far is the staircase from our garage to the spare room until the weather gets better! It's had 2 30-second rides in the street to make sure everything was ok and it won't see daylight until March at least.

That must be torture!

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • maxlite
    maxlite Posts: 293
    Nice build, love the wheels
    Cervelo R5
    Cinelli Saetta
    Giant XTC
    Raleigh Classic
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    maxlite wrote:
    Nice build, love the wheels

+1.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • Dave_P1
    Dave_P1 Posts: 565
    I've been thinking about getting a set of those wheels so I would be interested to know what you think of them.