Forum home Road cycling forum The cake stop

Edelweiss

johnboy183johnboy183 Posts: 784
edited January 2013 in The cake stop
Gets me every time

Posts

  • capt_slogcapt_slog Posts: 3,530
    hay fever?


    The older I get, the better I was.

  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,433
    johnboy183 wrote:
    Gets me every time

    Yeah, I've just had to endure that sh!te too !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • the documentary about the Von Trapp family was quite good though, unfortunately you had to endure Sue Perkins

    that wife wasn't a nun and they never walked to Switzerland, they got the train to Italy

    they did sing a lot though
  • MattC59 wrote:
    johnboy183 wrote:
    Gets me every time

    Yeah, I've just had to endure that sh!te too !


    Harsh :shock:
  • johnboy183 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    johnboy183 wrote:
    Gets me every time

    Yeah, I've just had to endure that sh!te too !


    Harsh :shock:

    But true :)
  • pauldavid wrote:
    johnboy183 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    johnboy183 wrote:
    Gets me every time

    Yeah, I've just had to endure that sh!te too !


    Harsh :shock:

    But true :)


    No souls :shock:
  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,433
    johnboy183 wrote:
    pauldavid wrote:
    johnboy183 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    johnboy183 wrote:
    Gets me every time

    Yeah, I've just had to endure that sh!te too !


    Harsh :shock:

    But true :)


    No souls :shock:

    Are you suggesting that we're ginger ? :wink:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • napoleondnapoleond Posts: 5,983
    I liked the one release by the cheeky Dutch band to the tune of Abba's SOS in about 1989...
    Twitter - @NapD
    Strava - Alex Taylor (sportstest.co.uk)
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • Ginger :?: :?: :?:

    Do you have a link for Dutch version?
Sign In or Register to comment.