New Years Eve Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited December 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Bumders

Meh, mega tired. Got relatives coming around later, my bed is being stolen so I have to squeeze onto a sofa and worst of all I've got to clean my room. Not happy. Until then today will consist of uni work and maybe cleaning bikes (but probably just playing on the playstation if I'm honest)

Laters

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Morning throbbers

Another day another hangover - need to get back to work for my livers sake

Today is a run/cycle (undecided) to pick up the car from the restaurant and then pack it up and drive down to Oxford for yet more ale and a party

First though, bacon (obviously)
  • Morning troopers,

couldnt sleep last night, was awake at 3.30 and i'm not in work so my whole body aches.. its horrible!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning,
    Got up against my body's wishes, now at work, got a shed load to do before tomorrow, cant get motivated.
    Maybe some Bacons will help?

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Morning Wargs,

Coffee, more coffee and then an epic fail at wheel truing. Then out for alcholovely and shite party food.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' The Weak and Needy,

Just about the load the wagon and head Cannockwards, with friends. Bacons consumed, tea being downed, and weather not as s**t as it could be.

I have no idea what tonight will bring.

Onwards! To coffee no.1! And the wilds of Staffordshire!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Stuck in Bergen where it appears not a single bar is open for new years :evil:
    And to top it off I've just been emailed huge amount of work that could've been done 2 weeks ago
    Sod it coffee time!
    one by one my penguins will steal your sanity
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Morning cunts.

I need to go for a jog today but apart from that, there is nowt planned until tonight when i shall go for a few beers with friends.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs!

Well last night was interesting. Police at the neighbours again, much screaming, shouting, crying and what sounded like their son doing the 800m up and down the stairs for 2 hours. My kids didn't sleep much and neither did we.

They're now starting again so Unhappy New Year!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Morning Losers!

Today consists of a wedding at 12 that I'm playing for, then getting something nice to eat in town, then heading home, where I shall remain until next year. CBA going out, to be honest, it's not worth it if you've noone to kiss at midnight, so I'll just have a late night walk.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Morning To$$bags,

Feeling a bit crap this morning - might have picked up this lergy virus that's doing the rounds. Still it won't affect tonight as I hate rip-off overcrowded New Years Eve stuff so will probably chill out and watch a bit of 'Father Ted' on the box with a glass of something alcoholic.

In the meantime I have to suffer listening to junior torturing a musical intrument with several dozen others :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Delhi office today and the beautiful one on the top floor gave me the biggst smile in the world. Resolved to marry her. Other than that was the approaching realisation that lunch has not done me much good and I am about to hose down the bog.
  • Lagrange wrote:
    Delhi office today and the beautiful one on the top floor gave me the biggst smile in the world. Resolved to marry her. Other than that was the approaching realisation that lunch has not done me much good and I am about to hose down the bog.

who the fark are you? :P
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Lagrange wrote:

She is only smiling coz she knows what you had for lunch!

Morning walkers!

bacons boring and boozing sums it up nicely!

See you next year! X
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Home this morning, getting ready to go and dump all my Christmas stuff in Cardiff and then disappear off to Mumbles for a night out with friends for NYE. Shots will be the order of the day later!!!
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • MissCMC wrote:
    Home this morning, getting ready to go and dump all my Christmas stuff in Cardiff and then disappear off to Mumbles for a night out with friends for NYE. Shots will be the order of the day later!!!

So all people beware of extremely drunk group of ladies down te... you shouldn't tell us scary cruddies where you have gone lol,

Though i'm far to old to bother with NYE parties and drinking these days. Gazlar may have to take over this bit of stalking it appears i'm already to lazy lol
  • MissCMC wrote:

So all people beware of extremely drunk group of ladies down te... you shouldn't tell us scary cruddies where you have gone lol,

Though i'm far to old to bother with NYE parties and drinking these days. Gazlar may have to take over this bit of stalking it appears i'm already to lazy lol
    I'm way ahead of you. I've already found her on facebook, just trying to figure out if she's the girl on the right or left of her pick. I'm thinking left.
    Gazlar's already taught me a lot over the years ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon Scuttlers .

Workmeh for me until ten and had a blazing row with the sheepscunts at Cardiff council. As many of you are aware Mrs Gs sister and ex bf live with us thus we have 3 cars in the household which we have parking permits for. We have come to renew said permits to be told rules have changed and are now only allowed 2 per household. No notification of such a change had been made. As i pointed out how can anyone do anything about anything if they aren't informed. We now essentially have ten hours until the permit expires to work out how to park three cars into two spaces. This is even more ridiculous as we live in an area of professional house shares and ok parking is busy but I've never not been able to park

Rant over
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:

I'm way ahead of you. I've already found her on facebook, just trying to figure out if she's the girl on the right or left of her pick. I'm thinking left.
    Gazlar's already taught me a lot over the years ;)

Ahhh so nice to see my stalkerers apprentices in healthy competition....kickingmule has guile and information but waylander has proximity and all them criminal skills hes learnt living in Newport. As your sensei i urge you both to learn to walk before you run. Once you have learned to walk effectively you will be running all the time.

I spent many hours learning to walk and enjoy walking
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Blimey doesn't take you lot long to track someone down...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • MissCMC wrote:
    To quote Chandler:
    It bodes well for me that speed impresses you.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    To quote Chandler:
    It bodes well for me that speed impresses you.

Yeah kind of ruins the magic quoting Chandler though doesn`t it
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Who needs magic when I have rohypnol? ;)
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Who needs magic when I have rohypnol? ;)

Debbie McGee?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Fair play buggered if i can find her lol :P

quiet new years in, but will drag myself out for a slow ass ride tomorrow, work off some of xmas lazy i've had :)
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Yay winter vomiting bug strikes again... :cry: