2»

Comments

• jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Paul O'Grady
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    jim453 wrote:
    Yes, it turns out that since the arrival of my son...

Congratulations, Jim!
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    jim453 wrote:
    Paul O'Grady
    With or without the drag?

Are we encouraging or discouraging DD to come back? Just so I know :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    jim453 wrote:
    What's gone wrong this time?

If it's a man you're after, and lets face it, it usually is, then take Will. Pay him if you must (and perhaps you'll need to), he needs a job anyway. Just don't ask him to write anything.

Happy New Year.

One of these days I will be in the same room as you so you can run full pelt into my out stretched fist. :wink:

Hey to everyone else, hoping to get back on here as cranking up some stuff this year, still with OMAHB, very much engaged but a honeymoon in a far off place will not pay for itself.

Oh and where the chuff is Aggie?

Love n Hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,831
    Aggie has been missing for quite a while. Since the whole communter affair things just haven't been the same.
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • DIESELDOG
    rozzer32 wrote:
    Aggie has been missing for quite a while. Since the whole communter affair things just haven't been the same.

Hmmm, obviously missed that event! So much to catch up on and going out now, Bugger.

Love n Hugs

DD

• rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,831
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    rozzer32 wrote:

Hmmm, obviously missed that event! So much to catch up on and going out now, Bugger.

Love n Hugs

DD

Go and get a brew, then read this. Hope you've got nothing planned for this evening.

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40033&t=12839599&hilit=cake+stop
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,348
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    ... very much engaged but a honeymoon in a far off place will not pay for itself. DD

Oh dear, the lament of DD. Surely between us we can sort you out a cheap wedding and a cheap honeymoon ?!

Cycle to Portugal and gate crash Team47b ? Maybe we could sponsor you - Lands End to John O'Groats charity ride for the loved up lycra lovers long awaited nuptual ? Maybe you could hire the dog out for a bit of stud work ?
    Maybe Cleat could act as a pimp and hire out some of his munters to raise some cash.... I know, you get married in the local balcksmiths and cycle up to Scotland - you can borrow my mates shed (mine's full of lawn mowers and garden equipment).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • DIESELDOG
    ^^^ Def not going to Scotland!! Went there last year but that's another story. Wedding hopefully to be in a small place near Manchester, honeymoon will involve sun, sea and surf.

Love n Hugs

DD

• Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    ^^^ Def not going to Scotland!! Went there last year but that's another story. Wedding hopefully to be in a small place near Manchester, honeymoon will involve sun, sea and surf.

Love n Hugs

DD

Can't you go somewhere nice? That sounds like Macclesfield. The delicious Victoria and I once drove past Macc. It smelt, so we pushed the pedal to the metal and burnt the dump off. Fukkk you Macc we shouted as we sped off with teh Foo Fighters playing far too loud.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Yossie wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:

Love n Hugs

DD

Can't you go somewhere nice? That sounds like Macclesfield. The delicious Victoria and I once drove past Macc. It smelt, so we pushed the pedal to the metal and burnt the dump off. Fukkk you Macc we shouted as we sped off with teh Foo Fighters playing far too loud.

Hasn't Willhub just got a job in that area (Outbound Telesales) A.K.A Drug dealers Mule, Hope he Doesnt run into Nap D on a drop , Sorry mean training run. as Pinarello says surely our combined resources could help you out.

Lets face it if Gok Wan and Kerry Katona can be "Celebrity Wedding arrangers" then what sort of a balls up could we make.

Suggestions:

Venue?
    Theme?
    Dress?
    Vows?
    Catering?
    Bridesmaids?
    Transport?
    Honeymoon?

Been a while , be sure to chip in with some appropriate suggestions and ideas the rest of you. Maybe DD can save us all and resurrect us with WEDDING CAKE.
  • DIESELDOG
    tim wand wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:

Love n Hugs

DD

Hasn't Willhub just got a job in that area (Outbound Telesales) A.K.A Drug dealers Mule, Hope he Doesnt run into Nap D on a drop , Sorry mean training run. as Pinarello says surely our combined resources could help you out.

Lets face it if Gok Wan and Kerry Katona can be "Celebrity Wedding arrangers" then what sort of a balls up could we make.

Suggestions:

Venue? Fingers crossed
    Theme? None
    Dress? Barely
    Vows? Don't piss me off
    Catering? KFC
    Bridesmaids? Non good looking enough for the Best Man to poke so Daughter not included
    Transport? Shanks Pony
    Honeymoon? Hot, high surf and beaches

Been a while , be sure to chip in with some appropriate suggestions and ideas the rest of you. Maybe DD can save us all and resurrect us with WEDDING CAKE.

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:

Love n Hugs

DD

Suggestions:

Venue? Fingers crossed
    Theme? None
    Dress? Barely
    Vows? Don't wee-wee me off
    Catering? KFC
    Bridesmaids? Non good looking enough for the Best Man to poke so Daughter not included
    Transport? Shanks Pony
    Honeymoon? Hot, high surf and beaches

Well that's torn it DD you ve let the cat out the bag that you ve got an attractive daughter, I can hear Aggie firing up the dial up Modem on his ZX Spectrum now, That will bring the old Cakers out of the Wood Work for sure.

Hope you and OMAHB have a great day and you get everything you wish for on the day and thereafter. :D
  • DIESELDOG
    Sweet and thanks, there ought to be a "like" on this forum!

Love n Hugs

DD