Any body seen any bargain framesets in sales 48 to 51cm

limoneboy
limoneboy Posts: 480
edited January 2013 in Road buying advice
Looking for a frame bargain for next year 48cm TO 51cm , up to £1800 to spend , any manufacture welcome .

Thanks lads , and ladies if you got good bargain eyes. :D
last month wilier gt -this month ? bh rc1

Comments

• dave35
    dave35 Posts: 1,124
    I am possibly selling my Pinarello FP2 frame in the next week or so, only had it for 6 months-not a mark on it and including a nice pair of carbon bars-p.m me if interested.....well under your budget
  • turnerjohn
    turnerjohn Posts: 1,069
    have a Look 586 ISP frame / fork / headset / seatmast (intergrated Seat Post) in a XS which is a 49cm...red and black thats been sitting in its box for a year...was a little small for me :evil:
    PM me if interested not sure how much I want for it tho be well in your budget !
  • ademort
    ademort Posts: 1,924
    Do you have any preferences as to make or model. Cervelo, Colnago. Pinarello or anything like that. Have seen plenty on the websites here in Holland but far too many to write down.
    Ademort
    ademort
    Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    to the OP check out Math Salden in Holland - always some good deals
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • PhilS
    PhilS Posts: 15
    Have a look at my 48cm titanium Enigma Echo bike with ultegra groupset and mavic kysrium elite wheels-£1500 and advertised in road bike for sale section.
  • limoneboy
    Thanks for all your help , went for a Bianchi Oltre 2012 Celeste , had my size at £1700 f&f delivered from holland so bargain buy , just got to put up with all the stick from other riders now as its way better than me , but ride and look the dogs hopefully ! :D
  • ademort
    ademort Posts: 1,924
    limoneboy wrote:
    Thanks for all your help , went for a Bianchi Oltre 2012 Celeste , had my size at £1700 f&f delivered from holland so bargain buy , just got to put up with all the stick from other riders now as its way better than me , but ride and look the dogs hopefully ! :D

Good news, did you get it from Salden or Vos, if you don,t mind me asking.
    Ademort
    ademort
    Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • limoneboy
    salden