PaulsCycles safe/reliable?

ltaylor93
ltaylor93 Posts: 7
edited December 2012 in Road general
Hi,
Didn't really know where else to post this so I thought I'd try here. Basically, I've been looking at a few bikes for a while and Pauls Cycles seem to be cheapest place around but my concern is are they genuine and safe to use? Some of the prices seem almost too good to be true and it's not the most professional looking website I've ever seen so I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience using them and if so, what are they like?

Company in question: http://www.paulscycles.co.uk/

Any feedback would be appreciated so thanks in advance.

Comments

• They have a large warehouse store and seem to specialize in buying up stocks from Dist in bulk and sellin them cheap as chips my mate bought his wife a Gary Fisher mtb there years ago and had a warrenty issue that was handled by them very well so Deffo genuine .
  • Bought my giant defy 1 from there earlier this year. Had no problems and came quickly. Obviously I can't comment about after sales as I haven't had a problem but I can confirm they are genuine.
  • AlanW
    AlanW Posts: 291
    I have used them twice, last year and the year before, faultless and very quick delivery service on both occassions
    "You only need two tools: WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape"
  • I too used them earlier this year and was quite happy with the transaction. I had a question before ordering and phoned, got a good, prompt, helpful response. The bike was a great price, came very quickly, was packed great and well set up.

I would definitely buy from them again.
  • ovi
    ovi Posts: 396
    no problems here except the tracking number they sent was incorrect but it was fixed very quickly via email.
  • I bought mine January 2011. They were very helpful and delivery was spot on. Can't comment on warranty issues as fortunately haven't had any :D
  • I purchased last years Cannondale CAAD 8, as my first road bike. Fantastic price and their showroom is only a few miles from me, where the staff were realy helpful.
  • purchased my bike from them. It came 2 days later. Excellent service nice prices.
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    I have no knowledge of these guys but hey, fantastic responses from the forum, perhaps I should buy from them. I think your question has been answered!
    Peter
  • Thanks for all the replies! I believe my question has been answered and your help is appreciated