What Did Santa Bring You

2»

Comments

• anj132
    anj132 Posts: 299
    Gran randomly bought me some binoculars. I'm yet to find any birds from the bedroom window.
  • phz
    phz Posts: 478
    Bike-related, I got -

Bluetooth HRM.
    Vans Gravels.
    Fox Flux.
    A cool Schwalbe 'recycled' messenger bag.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Gloves and a track pump.
  • mcnultycop
    mcnultycop Posts: 2,143
    Cash, which I've spent on an On-One Scandal Frame.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I didn't get anything bike related, but I got £70 cash from various relatives to go into the reverb fund for the new bike I've got planned.

Non bike related I got a kindle and case, couple of books and a t-shirt(slightly bike related), pretty happy to be honest. Really pleased about the kindle, been after one for a while, much easier than actually reading a proper book :lol: Unfortunately no sign of any airfix, apparently they ordered some but it's a no show which is slightly annoying...
  • DanDax1990
    DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
    Which Kindle did you get? I got a Blackberry Playbook which I'm chuffed about, mainly gonna use it for the books but the tablet side of it is said to be better than a Kindle so I guess that's a plus side too.
  • angry_bird
    Just got the basic £70 Kindle, one that lets you read books and that's about it :lol: I had considering asking for the Fire but to be honest I don't really need a tablet, and quite like the smaller size and long battery life of the standard kindle. So far I'm very pleased with it.

Just googled that Blackberry though and it looks pretty nice, makes you wonder why anyone would really bother getting an iPad these days, apart from it being Apple :roll: :lol:
  • Replacement osprey hydration pack bladder from George (the dog, chewed it up...) :)
    Toasty base layers from the mrs ! :):)
    Ford Tourneo for conversion from me ! :D:D:D
    Wilier Triestina
    Merida Matts 1500 lite
  • DanDax1990
    DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Just got the basic £70 Kindle, one that lets you read books and that's about it :lol: I had considering asking for the Fire but to be honest I don't really need a tablet, and quite like the smaller size and long battery life of the standard kindle. So far I'm very pleased with it.

Just googled that Blackberry though and it looks pretty nice, makes you wonder why anyone would really bother getting an iPad these days, apart from it being Apple :roll: :lol:

Tbf the iPads are the best tablets I'd say... Only because of Apples app market and that's only because of the fact it has been running for so long. I got the 64GB version with a classy leather case and gf said it was £170... Can't complain at that. Will be happier when Skype eventually release an official app though.
  • conti barons
    multi tool.
    8 pads.
    a rear light :shock: faffing bright !
    bleed kit for the mongoose.....
  • Pair of Hans Dampf trailstar/pacestar, superstar grips and pads. Thanks Santa everything on my list :)
    2011 Genesis Core 50
  • GoPro Hero3 Black for me from misses and outlaws and some additional help from me,

and a Garmin Edge500 for the misses from me (her first ride in 10 months tomorrow after the birth of our little princess, she can't wait :) ).

G
    Primary ride:
    Merida 1-20 500:
    XT groupset, (i-spec shifters), XTR FD, Easton Haven wheels, RS SID RLT (100), Continental Mountain King:Rear, Race King:Front.

Secondary ride in making:
    Pyga OneTwenty650b growing up

Garmin E500, GoPro Hero 3 Black
  • Huckfinn
    Huckfinn Posts: 142
    X tools set, 2 sets of shimano gear cables, one on gloves and a set of dhb c1.0 shoes. I was really lucky this year :-)
  • Well the wife and kids got me this :mrgreen: very lucky boy :mrgreen:
    E1CF6C43-70BE-40FC-91A5-EA5947551DDE-10560-000008F167439B80.jpg
    Yeti 575,Specialized Turbo levo
  • Mojo_666
    Mojo_666 Posts: 860
    trasher wrote:
    Well the wife and kids got me this :mrgreen: very lucky boy :mrgreen:

You win.
  • trasher wrote:
    Was just about to tell you all what I got but don't think I'll bother now :shock:

Scott Genius MC 30 RIP
    Nukeproof Mega AM 275 Comp
    Cube LTD Rigid Commuter
    Ribble 7005 Sportive
  • angry_bird
    Myster101 wrote:
    trasher wrote:
    Was just about to tell you all what I got but don't think I'll bother now :shock:

Pah, that's nothing, if we're really having a competition I also got a whole fucking yard of fucking Jaffa Cakes, 3rd year in a row now. Basically I win.
  • JMcP92
    JMcP92 Posts: 339
    I thought I was doing really well untill I saw that, now I feel inadequate

imag0289dk.jpg

imag0291tm.jpg
  • craigw99
    craigw99 Posts: 224
    DanDax1990 wrote:
    Tbf the iPads are the best tablets I'd say... Only because of Apples app market and that's only because of the fact it has been running for so long. I got the 64GB version with a classy leather case and gf said it was £170... Can't complain at that. Will be happier when Skype eventually release an official app though.
    the gf is lying 170 was prob for the case!!! same as her shoes were in 'sale' for £20....
    opinions are worth exactly what you pay for them ;-)
    2012 boardman team F/S tarting has begun..
    1992 cannondale m1000 still going just
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Got me a Dremel so I can finish off my Sunday frame, some more new bars and a surprise iPad for my birthday on Friday :)
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    craigw99 wrote:
    DanDax1990 wrote:
    the gf is lying 170 was prob for the case!!! same as her shoes were in 'sale' for £20....
    Haha yeah, I got a 34gb iPad mini for my birthday the other day, had a cheeky look on the apple website, they're £350!
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • Hmmm

A new riding jersey, MMO gaming mouse, Beer(obviously important) and thats about it ah yeh hot semi naked girls calender of course.