Gardening then?
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • willhub wrote:
    HOE HOE HOE.
    Gardening then?

He thinks he's a black pimp.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Christmas truce Willhub .Meet in no man's land.And bring a ball.

Merry Christmas.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    Look on the bright side Will. You feel so bad you won't eat too much, so you won't put on any Christmas weight, so you'll go faster when you're better and get a KOM!

Everybody now....

And always look on the bright side of life...
    Always look on the right side of life...
    (Come on guys, cheer up!)
    Always look on the bright side of life...
    (Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
    (I mean - what have you got to lose?)
    (You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
    What have you lost? Nothing!)
    Always look on the right side of life...
  • Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    STOP COMPLAINING!!!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    Can I have another go at Christmas?. Had a bout of food poisoning. Out of 16 people (split up around various visits), muggins was the only one who ate a slice of Victorian sandwich. It was the cream that got me. At 9pm I was writhing around like a madthing. At 10pm I could not get warm despite being in bed with full long johns. At 12pm I was so hot I thought I was being pot roasted. At1.30am, I thought I was going to die. It was like Flu crossed with 2 bottles of Vodka - head spinning, heat wave followed by shivers. Then the surge came, what a lovely mixture of poultry, vegetables and xmas pudding. Finally at 2am, the demons relinquished control of my body and I crashed. Woke up at 11am.
    Sorry i'm not feeling up to the footy game in no mans land. Fancied a boxing day ride (but that was yesterday).

This came to mind
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Can I have another go at Christmas?. Had a bout of food poisoning. Out of 16 people (split up around various visits), muggins was the only one who ate a slice of Victorian sandwich. It was the cream that got me. At 9pm I was writhing around like a madthing. At 10pm I could not get warm despite being in bed with full long johns. At 12pm I was so hot I thought I was being pot roasted. At1.30am, I thought I was going to die. It was like Flu crossed with 2 bottles of Vodka - head spinning, heat wave followed by shivers. Then the surge came, what a lovely mixture of poultry, vegetables and xmas pudding. Finally at 2am, the demons relinquished control of my body and I crashed. Woke up at 11am.
    Sorry i'm not feeling up to the footy game in no mans land. Fancied a boxing day ride (but that was yesterday).

This came to mind

Get well soon Pina. At least you'll be a couple of kg's lighter!
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    Can I have another go at Christmas?. Had a bout of food poisoning. Out of 16 people (split up around various visits), muggins was the only one who ate a slice of Victorian sandwich. It was the cream that got me. At 9pm I was writhing around like a madthing. At 10pm I could not get warm despite being in bed with full long johns. At 12pm I was so hot I thought I was being pot roasted. At1.30am, I thought I was going to die. It was like Flu crossed with 2 bottles of Vodka - head spinning, heat wave followed by shivers. Then the surge came, what a lovely mixture of poultry, vegetables and xmas pudding. Finally at 2am, the demons relinquished control of my body and I crashed. Woke up at 11am.

This came to mind

Get well soon Pina. At least you'll be a couple of kg's lighter!

I had a lovely sickness bug a few weeks ago that made me lose half a stone in a few hours!!! I was then 10.5 stone for ages, until yesterday, when I went back to 11 :(

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • willhub
    willhub Posts: 821
    I'm gonna be so slow when I'm back on the bike, being coughing my lungs up for 3 days with green thick THICK THICK THICK mucus :evil:
  • willhub wrote:
    green thick THICK THICK THICK mucus :evil:
    Thanks for sharing :lol:
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    Pics or it didn't happen! :?
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    RC856 wrote:
    Pics or it didn't happen! :?

^ This.

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    ^And me.I got slimed.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Cheer up you miserable feckers and go and see Rob Churchills thread " in which my son gets a new bike"

Jack's bike

If that dont cheer you up and restore your festive spirit then you have no soul.

As for Pinarello gettin sick from Cream from Victoria's sandwhich, thats what you get from goin second dibs from Yossie :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    tim wand wrote:
    Cheer up you miserable feckers (What for?)

If that dont cheer you up and restore your festive spirit then you have no soul - no but we like the blues

As for Pinarello gettin sick from Cream from Victoria's sandwhich, thats what you get from goin second dibs from Yossie :D

I wish. If that were the case i'd be smiling like a cheshire cat (who got the dodgy cream), despite being ill.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!