Cycling pressies!!!

2»

Comments

• Gaggia espresso maker from the folks
    Rapha voucher from my sister
    GoPro 3 Silver (get in!), Ventoux race bag, Italian Racing Bicycles book, Il Soigneur espresso cup and saucer and a natty wee Troika ‘On Tour’ key ring http://www.amazon.co.uk/Keyring-racing- ... B0034PSEDS
  • carl_p
    carl_p Posts: 989
    Park Tools workstand, Polaris headband, Ultegra brakes (off ebay) for my winter bike, Cyclist magazine, puncture repair fit, oh and present to self was a Castelli winter jacket in my club colours.

The other thing I got for Christmas was a spare tyre, which will of course be exchanged for solid muscle soon :D
    Specialized Venge S Works
    Cannondale Synapse
    Enigma Etape
    Genesis Flyer Single Speed

Turn the corner, rub my eyes and hope the world will last...
  • Got the Wiggo book which was a pleasant surprise, and Lance's "Comeback 2.0" from a well-meaning but oblivious relative which was a less than pleasant surprise. I assume it was in the sale :wink:
  • Wiggo My Time
    Bicycle dreams/Race across America double DVD
    The Flying Scotsman DVD (Bike not train)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    All bought by me with other peoples money

Non cycling stuff included;
    Couple of shirts
    Trainers
    Aftershave
    Tool Chest
    Obligatory slippers(I have kids :D )

Not a bad haul this year
  • Idler
    Idler Posts: 7
    Book - Eddie Merckx 525, and some Rapha Capuccino Cups (both fantastic).
  • Catlike whisper helmet in white :)
  • Wiggo 'My Time' book
    Some nice Bontrager new type RL black matte bottle cages to go on the Canyon.
    Some KCNC valve caps to bling up my bikes a bit (more).
    Some Chapeau cream

Didn't get the Gore Windstopper long sleeve baselayer i asked for, but can't complain. I did get the Olympics DVD set i REALLY wanted, & some other nice bits n bobs, so i'm a happy boy!
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    another Wiggo 'My Time' book
    Planet X cap
    planet x gloves
    Park Tools pizza cutter
    DHB arm warmers
    overshoes
    on-one socks
    couple of those wee jelly skull light thingies you can attach to bars/frame

Thanks friends and family.
  • islwyn
    islwyn Posts: 650
    You guys got some amazing stuff! Jealous.

Wiggo book, Cav DVD, Lizardskin bartape & some bike bookmarks were my biking gifts!
  • Louis garnea cycling shoes.
    Castelli socks.
    Cateye wireless computer.

Happy bunny. :D
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    Actually got my Xmas pressie a couple of months ago, a Tacx Satori turbo trainer. I then sold the training mat and riser block that came with it on flea bay and got a large wedge towards a Cateye Strada.

Also on Xmas day

Allez Wiggo book
    Zinn and the art of bike maintenance book
    dhb cycling socks
    Some Decathlon baselayers

Very happy chappie!
  • BBH
    BBH Posts: 476
    WOW!! Looks like all did well!!

Hope you all had a great christmas and enjoyed it with loved ones. I have only just got all my pressies (dont ask - its complicated!!)

Most of my bits were cycling related and I did really well;
    Wiggins book
    Millars book
    skys 21 days book
    Madison windproof jacket
    planet x arm warmers
    Novelty blood bag energy gel - which may raise some eyebrows and its refillable :lol: !!
    Speedplay zero stainless
    Elite bottle cages
    Socks

Happy is an understatement :D:D:D

Happy new year to all :D
    2012 Scott Foil 10 (Shimano dura ace) - in progress
    2011 Cervelo S2 (SRAM Red/Force)
    2011 Cannondale Caad 10 (Shimano 105)

"Hills Hurt, Couches Kill!!"
    Twitter: @MadRoadie
  • Not much for me this year, although I'm not the easiest to buy for. I got a book on Wiggo and I treated myself to a Lezyne Power Drive front light.. and a bean to cup coffee machine ;)
    Still trying to convince the missus of the n+1 rule...!
  • Wiggo book and Coppi- fallen angel
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • andyrr
    andyrr Posts: 1,819
    This year more running than cycling-related stuff. my cycling-mojo has evaporated a bit over the past 12 months or so and I've been running 2 or 3 times a week although I'm now actually cycle-commuting at least as often as before.
    Ortlieb large saddle bag - ideal size for my commuting kit which means I can dump the small rucksac I carried and lose the sweaty back, hopefully also reducing the back pain I've been getting.
    David Byrne Bicycle Diaries.
    Back copy of Roleur - I've bought one or 2 copies of Roleur in the past so this is something to sit down with when I get a quiet hour or 2 (so I might get to read it in 2013, maybe 2014)

Couple running books - think one was Born to Run.
    Nice comfy running socks (pack 2 x pairs)
    Compression shorts (slightly too loose to compress my weedy thigs much but as they were cheap, so I'm told, I'll wear them under the running shorts on cool days. Long sleeve wicking top (for running but obviously ok for cycling too)
  • I only got a mug with a bike on it :(
    So I bought myself a capo ltd softshell jacket from the states, hopefully it's as good as the reviews suggest but for £50 delivered I can't complain too much. Also bought a mavic helium jacket from ribble due to all the horrendous weather we've been having.
    Just trying to find myself a kask mojito for cheap enough and I'll be sorted (for this month anyway)
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    IMAG0012.jpg

:D
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter