Cannondale Supersix Evo crank, stem length etc

londoncommuter
londoncommuter Posts: 1,550
edited December 2012 in Road buying advice
Please could a Supersix Evo owner (or anyone else that's managed to find it) point me towards the sizing of the standard kit on the 2012 54cm models in terms of crank length, stem length and bar width. It was the "basic" SRAM red model I was after.

I'd also love to know the seat tube length (Centre to top) if anyone's got a tape measure handy!

Many thanks for any help.

Comments

• 172.5 crank; 100 stem with 6degree and 44cm bar I think that's the standard.

Not sure where u getting the bike from will swap for your fitted items for free.
    Road - Cannondale CAAD 8 - 7.8kg
    Road - Chinese Carbon Diablo - 6.4kg
  • Thanks. I was pondering one of the last 2012 models floating around so not sure the shop would do much at the discounted price. FSA's webs site says their compact bars are measured c-c at the bar ends (implying they come in a bit at the hoods), do you know what they measure there?
  • The bars if its fsa SLK then it should be 44cm c-c the tubes are about 22mm wide maybe 25 but its a standard tube size where the shifters are.

The drop is 125mm and reach is 80mm

I believe the k-force has the same Geo but.made out of carbon instead of alloy
  • I really like the FSA compact bars. I have short torso so I need a short reach and small drop. The only other one that does it better and cheap is planet x bar.

70mm reach and only 120 drop for the planet x one and I think its only £35