Flipped handlebar stem

2»

Comments

• elderone
    elderone Posts: 1,410
    Gizmodo wrote:
    elderone wrote:
    NewTTer wrote:
    Yep well said Gizmodo, sometimes the utter stupidity in here astonishes me, I worry that some of these people are riding on the roads
    Sometimes the utter arrogance of people on here astonishes me...you really are a tool.
    What as writing on a forum got to do with some ones ability to ride on the road.
    ps.dont send me a pm with an insult again its rather childish.
    Click on a users name to the left of one of their posts and you will see an "Add foe" link. You won't see any more of their posts and I assume they won't be able to send you any more messages. See http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/faq.php#f6r0

I hope that is helpful. Merry Christmas.
    very helpful..cheers
    merry christmas
    Dulce et decorum est Pro patria mori
  • NewTTer
    NewTTer Posts: 463
    elderone wrote:
    NewTTer wrote:
    Yep well said Gizmodo, sometimes the utter stupidity in here astonishes me, I worry that some of these people are riding on the roads
    Sometimes the utter arrogance of people on here astonishes me...you really are a tool.
    What as writing on a forum got to do with some ones ability to ride on the road.
    But not as childish as your response here, you really are determined to make yourself look stupid. If you cant work out that riding on the road is potentially dangerous, and that the the levels of stupidity displayed by some, the ranks of which it seems you are hell bent on joining are a potentially dangerous mix then I pity you. And what is the point of referring to some one as a tool, judging by your posts on here, you dont know how to use a tool. I wont resort to an insult as thst would bring me down to your level. If that were possible, which is doubtful
  • NewTTer
    NewTTer Posts: 463
    elderone wrote:
    Gizmodo wrote:
    elderone wrote:
    NewTTer wrote:
    Click on a users name to the left of one of their posts and you will see an "Add foe" link. You won't see any more of their posts and I assume they won't be able to send you any more messages. See http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/faq.php#f6r0

I hope that is helpful. Merry Christmas.
    very helpful..cheers
    merry christmas
    Do it quickly, it will make me feel so much better
  • There really are some proper elitist prats on here who should seriously consider pulling their heads out of their own arses- if at all possible as I imagine some are so far up they are beyond the point of no return!! :roll: :roll:
    B'TWIN Triban 5A
    Ridgeback MX6