Sunday moaning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,868
edited December 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Think I've got aids again, which sucks

Therefore wife and kids gone off to see sister in laws new baby and I'm in quarantine, feeling too poorly that am not even going out with the cycling club.

So today will be lying in bed/bath and trying to get some work done - waste of a day

Comments

• foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    About to go for a trot round the woods on horseback, on my return I will be continuing with the big clear out, might even see if I can pack some things.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Moaning

Xmas decs today if i can be bothered!

Quick visit to the shops for some HP, the only sauce to coat bacons end of!

Tarrar!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning scuttlers

Im working on shed so that means early clock off and do the square root of naff all at time and a third

Schweet

Crudmas later
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Trailing round a now sunny Edinburgh looking for some last minute presents. Think I might just slope off early to the pub before catching the train to the parents house.

Later......
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    In the office catching up on all the stuff I didn't get to do last week because I was doing two other peoples work and being in charge. My voice is a casualty of Friday night - I whisper at best at the moment. Still need presents to arrive. If the amazon fairy doesn't deliver them tomorrow there will be some disappointed younger siblings on Tuesday. Ah well...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Sat in front of the TV with the footie on and a Warsteiner in hand after a great few hours DH at Macc Forest on the new bike.

Muddy, slippy fun but thank God for the Wetscream on the front - can't believe how much grip they can get out of wet, sloppy mud.

The only issue with the day is I'm really, really slow :oops: Need more time & practice on the new bike so that I can get used to its capabilities - which, at the moment, are about a gazillion times more than mine....
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    Evenin 'Tards,

Just got back from watching Chelsea knock 8 past Aston Villa, good watch from a neutral observer's point of view. Parents left to visit friends for a while so just go to get past tomorrow's 'show up in the office 'till you're told to pi$$ off' workshy day then it's feet up and booze out for a while :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Evening All

Sat in Norwich waiting to be taken offshore tomorrow morn early....hoped I would be home on full pay but not to be :cry:

On the bright side we get extra for being away for Xmas and new Year so will easily pay for ski hol in Feb.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Evening Freaks!

Been to check on the Mother-In-Law today as she was flooded out yesterday. Fortunately, as she's in a 1st floor flat, there was no damage to her property, but access is a bit of an issue. It's shaken her a bit so taken her to sister-in-law's who's more local than us.

This evening, I have mostly been supervising Mrs Cap wrapping Christmas pressies - making sure she wraps mine properly.

:D
  • Gazlar
    Sorry, but

WHO THE FLYING FARK AM YOW?

You know, just so you dont feel like you haven't had the traditional welcome back
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC wrote:
    In the office catching up on all the stuff I didn't get to do last week because I was doing two other peoples work and being in charge. My voice is a casualty of Friday night - I whisper at best at the moment. Still need presents to arrive. If the amazon fairy doesn't deliver them tomorrow there will be some disappointed younger siblings on Tuesday. Ah well...

Quiet.. sounds like the perfect woman :P

Today i was going to go for a ride but bed was to comfy so i stayed in it then after i ate some pie.. awesome :)
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:

Quiet.. sounds like the perfect woman :P

Today i was going to go for a ride but bed was to comfy so i stayed in it then after i ate some pie.. awesome :)

You really have taken over my internet stalker mantle with keen aplomb mr Waylander, funnily enough I was just watching Kung Fu Panda and it made me think of you as my student
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • El Capitano
    Gazlar wrote:

Me? I'm Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty, Sick, Twisted and Demented. But only on good days... :twisted:

Might have a few hours to catch up on "what's occuring" in here over the next couple of weeks.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:

Me? I'm Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty, Sick, Twisted and Demented. But only on good days... :twisted:

Might have a few hours to catch up on "what's occuring" in here over the next couple of weeks.

What your them 7 midgets that hang round with that Snow White Lass?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • El Capitano
    Everyone needs a hobby...
  • Gazlar

I suppose being a midget is better than playing Ice Hockey
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • El Capitano
    Gazlar wrote:

Indeed. I mean who in their right minds would actually want to play Ice Hockey?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:

Indeed. I mean who in their right minds would actually want to play Ice Hockey?

Homosexuals
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp