Roland Emmerich Friday Morning Thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited December 2012 in The Crudcatcher
bah humbug, off to work in less than 30 mins, the cat is staring at me waiting for food.

The remainder of the day will be spent half asleep, watching disaster movies (if I can find any on the sky box)
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Good - back from China!!
    Bad - taking the wife to hospital.
    Indiferent - everything else as usual.
  • Roland Emmerich Friday Morning Thread

image.png

Yes, the end is[n't] nigh!

Last day of paid laze, then I am off work until Jan the 6th! woot!
    So, my apocalyptic Friday will be spent watching movies, listening to music and just farking around until the boss tells us to actually fark off...

I have this song as an earworm today quite fitting..
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Meh

Long day yesterday in work and then working from home has killed me, need to find energy for today

Later is the rally boys Christmas party so an expensive boozy night out :)

Lagrange - hope the wife is ok
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' sacktaklers

Maybe this is the apocalypse. I'm here, so that hell-enough for many. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!

Last working day of the year for me - and it's likely a short one too, as I can see lots of people vanishing at lunch time. Which is good as it'll make my 1pm escape irrelevent!

And it's Friday, so it's bacons and piggymeats for breakfast. To add a further portion of greasy fried of win - it's reduced price today, too!

Onwards! To coffee! And cheap meat!

And to echo Mr H - hope the wife is ok, Lagrange.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning you buffet slayers,

i think the rain has stopped just in time for the world to end........meh!

last minute shopping today, wish me luck! gonna look for a camera bag and tripod to go with the camera we bought! No advice required!

hope all ok with the mrs lagrange

speak later walkers.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    At last, Friday is here and an early finish is on the cards. One way or another I'll be out of here by 12 o'clock.

Absolute minimum amount of effort will be put in today so I can save me energy for tonights beer session in Edinburgh.

Until then it is tea and cake time.

Later......
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning life forms

I'm off to Cannock now to get a quick ride in this morning. Not really got any plans for this afternoon, mostly lazing around. Win.

Laters
  • Morning Losers!

I managed to leave my work laptop and keys and wallet at a venue I did a concert at yesterday, as well as take the venues keys back to Leeds with me. I think I may be in trouble today, both here at my work and from the person whos keys I have. Ah well.
    Lots of driving for me today, a mid day concert in Bury, so Leeds to Bury, back to Leeds to shut up shop, then back to Bury for a night out. Not sure how much I'll enjoy the night out really.

Apparently it's 11:11am that the world will end. Hopefully I'll be with a good looking woman, however it's probably going to be alone on the M62...

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning survivors... today is waiting for the engineer to turn up to fix the print machine in time for me to clear the backlog of stuff thats built up since it went tits up.

I was hoping for a luchtime finish, thats out the window I fear :(

Still musn't grumble... flying out to South Africa for 2 weeks riding boxing day :D

Already got a message from the guys at iride Africa to 'make sure you bring plenty of sunscreen'....

Onwards to bike packing!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Morning Cameltoe Hunters,

Day off today which is just as well because we had our works Christmas pi$$ up last night and I'm suffering a bit now. At least I managed to not to make a complete t1t of myself 1 week into the new job.

The parents arrive later on today so got to go get stocked up then pick them up from Central London :|
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    New Starter pack arrived in the post last night, found out lots of interesting information. Have decided what bikes I'm going to buy already. As soon as I've moved I will become a commuter, would be rude not to really.
    Just reserved storage space, so I now have until 23rd of Feb to get all my crud sorted.
    Attempting to do work and failing... last day today until 3rd Jan, seem to have contracted a cold, which would kill you lesser mortals.

Anyway, onwards! To procrastination!
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Just waiting now, and off for a shave and haircut, gotta look good for the final day. Oh and then off to Viva for meat, got to be full too, God knows when ill get to eat again falling through space and time.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    , seem to have contracted a cold, which would kill you lesser mortals.

you caught a man's cold? poor wee thing!!

22:32 where i am right now..... world still hasnt ended.... think the Myans are snickering at us all right now!!

laters
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Someones world may end today when I finish with them, seriously it's like talking to a child. I wonder sometimes how people manage to breathe without instructions on how to do that!

However I have wine waiting by my desk for the moment 5.30 clicks around. It won't arrive soon enough.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Looks like the end of the world did come for a friend :cry:

Had a heart attack yesterday and a brain hemmorage. switched the machine off last night.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Aww, s**t, man. Bad times.

Thoughts to his family and friends.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Yeah that's hard shit mate.....sorry to hear that news.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp