Xmas pressie

2»

Comments

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Asprilla wrote:
    You lot are pure filth.

Sorry. In my defence lunch was mainly wine.

Don't worry I'm sure when someones worked at the Beeb they get to hear a lot worse. Might take 20 years mind, but they'll hear it.
  • msmancunia
    msmancunia Posts: 1,415
    :)

Anyway, I've handed in my gun and my shield (well, laptop and mobile) and I've left the building. A week of eating, drinking, sleeping and a bit of DIY, and then the new job starts on 2 Jan.
    Commute: Chadderton - Sportcity
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Time to pull the plug.

hqdefault.jpg

Good luck.
  • My two, Australian grandsons, aged two and a half and six months, have bought their Grandad a pair of Woolie Boolie Socks :D They don't know that (obvs.) but they would have done it if they were older. Honest :)

Not much else on the cycling pressie horizon tbh :(
    'fool'
  • I got Brad's book as well; really enjoying it so far. A new pair of mitts too, so my 7 year old and completely worn through Spesh BG mitts are going into retirement. Also got a pedal spanner and a freewheel tool which I had managed to not own until now; boring to some but incredibly useful to me!
  • FoldingJoe
    FoldingJoe Posts: 1,327
    Bigtrak - enough said!! :D
    Little boy to Obama: "My Dad says that you read all our emails"
    Obama to little boy: "He's not your real Dad"

Kona Honky Tonk for sale: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40090&t=13000807
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    Wrath Rob wrote:
    @iPete: was that the Secret Santa pressie from the swingers party?

I tell thee, lots of confused faces when my keys came out the bowl, 'what kind of a car is a kryptonite?!'
  • daddy0
    daddy0 Posts: 686
    Work/the boss got me a posh bottle of Port, which is now gone.

My best pressie was an Endura Baa Baa flat cap from the EPO.
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    Am i allowed to abuse my MD's tonsils from t'other end with a pool cue yet.. I'll give it up for new year honestly
    Only lil old me an the head of IT to hand in our notice on my dept., shame he's an ass dweller an thinks he's on the MD's will - can you tell i'm bitter about going into an empty office with nothing todo but tidy up over xmas.

Best unexpected pressie from my sis - Sealskin socks
    Better half got me ParkTools stand but i had to order so didn't count
  • mtb-idle
    mtb-idle Posts: 2,179
    woolie boolie socks for me too and some lube (ohh err) from my brother and a great book called Obsessive Compulsive Cycling Disorder from the wife's cousin (we don't normally exchange gifts but as she came around for dinner and bought her other half she also bought a pressie).

Read a chapter here on the Etape if you are interested (if you like it it's only 77p for a download/non-print version of the whole book. No, I don't have a personal interest in increasing sales).

Eldest son bought me a glossy magazine on Wiggo.

Got another cycling book from someone else (can't remember who).

Other than that plenty of money that will be spent on cycling related purchases.
    FCN = 4
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Possibly the BEST present ever:

IMAG0012.jpg

:D
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter