my "DOG" and my "Benz"

chippyboy
chippyboy Posts: 4
edited December 2012 in Your road bikes
Here is my loved 2 bikes, the dogma 2 and the C59

Almost all of it using the same component, and bora ultra 2 as the wheel.

Enjoy

Comments

• dwanes
    dwanes Posts: 954
    The C59 looks amazing, not too keen on the Dog though. The best paintwork for the Dogma is the all Yellow one from the TDF.
    Which one do you prefer to ride?
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    They are both facing the wrong way...
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    I love Dogmas.. just not the blue and black ones!
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    They are both facing the wrong way...

LOL. I had to grab my inhaler. :lol:
  • nice. I like the look of the dogma.
  • two great bikes but that scaffold pipe seat lug on the Colnago puts me off what is probably a great bike. nice backdrop, do you live in Huddersfield?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • joe.90
    joe.90 Posts: 171
    Wow!!...Very nice bikes!

Your obviously very poor.
  • Must be really depressing opening the garage to see those two....sucks to be you! :)
  • Hi guys,

I live in Indonesia, hehehe, i guest that is far far away from where you guys live.

Which one do i prefer riding? they both gives me joy when riding. However, above the fact of where the frames are actually made (that people always keeps on talking about), i personally think they both have their own advantages.

The "dog"
    1. Very stable handling
    2. Very stiff
    3. Power transfer to the pedal is the best from every bike i have tried (truely a race machine)

The "benz" C59
    1. Very smooth feeling (just like driving a european car :)), excelent riding experience
    2. Great handling
    3. Climbs very well

Above all that, which one do i prefer? hard to choose, but i have to go with the Dogma (regardless what people say that it is made from taiwan and finished in Italy) because it is the bike that we are riding and pedalling, no matter what is is made from and where it is made.

C59 is classy and gives you excelent feeling especially the road condition in my country is not good at all. But it just don't run like the dogma.

i have ridden several bikes, including Giant TCR advanced, cervelo R3, Time rxrs, Spezz SL4, Cervelo s2, Willier Cento uno superlegera, C59, and the Dogma2. Above all that, these two bikes are the one that i love the most, they just works for me :)

Cheers
  • Trikeman
    Trikeman Posts: 151
    nice backdrop, do you live in Huddersfield?

It took me ages to stop laughing at this,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and I don't know why??????

Regards, and thanks for the giggle - classic.

Trikeman. :wink:
    With a huff and a puff the old man gets to the top - eventually ;o

After one enormous 'cull' this is all that's left.
    Sabbath September Ti.
    Specialized Stumpjumper Pro FSR.