Popcorn... Buttered Or Not?

Akirasho
Akirasho Posts: 1,892
edited December 2012 in The cake stop
??? Does ya'll even eat popcorn with your fish and chips and bangers and scones and such???

Comments

• Popcorn!? This is the Empire, sir. One would sooner enjoy an English Muffin with a spread of butter. However, if one is attending a jolly function then a hot buttered crumpet doesn't go a miss, either.
    tick - tick - tick
  • I have a couple of bags with my full english

breakfast_fry_up2.jpg

But enough about my sex life.

Anyway - if heston blumenthing has his way the traditional english meal will be hydrogen atom souffle - and that as we all know goes well with salty popcorn.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Salted every time
    Cube Attain SL Disc
    Giant CRS 2.0
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Akirasho wrote:
    ??? Does ya'll even eat popcorn with your fish and chips and bangers and scones and such???

biscuits n' gravy, WTF :shock:

If I make popcorn, it's always salt.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • sweet popcorn for me everytime
  • Akirasho
    Akirasho Posts: 1,892
    team47b wrote:
    Akirasho wrote:

biscuits n' gravy, WTF :shock:

If I make popcorn, it's always salt.

... not just biscuits 'n gravy, but biscuits 'n SAUSAGE gravy... big dif... BIG DIF!!!

Biscuits_and_Sausage_Gravy.jpg

... 'scuz while I wipe my chin...
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    sorry but 'gravy' is brown, don't you mean a bread roll with a béchamel sauce :D

Wipe your chin...no don't even go there :shock:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Our American friends call Scones; Buscuits, right? What's wrong with jam - As in Jello - and cream! Or do you also do this?

If you asked for a Scone with sausage gravy here you'd get sectioned.
    tick - tick - tick