Monday Morning Lunchtime thread

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited December 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Scuttlers

Im halfway through my lunch break already which means i finish at half ten today. Last xmas shopping to knock out after work then a laze about.

That's my day........what's yours?
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• Hmmm 2 Threads, which to post in.... I'll pick this one.

Morning Losers!
    Well, I made it back from Essex in one piece. Fantastic weekend, but I could have done with more sleep to make up for it I think, I'm knackered!
    I think today's main mission is to book a doctors appointment to look into why my face is beginning to resemble a peperoni pizza with hidden lumps. It's not good, but I'm hoping it's a quick fix. At some point, I need to carry on doing shopping for Christmas too!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs!

Just finished breakfast and now off to work. Should be fun.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' wasters

In work and clearly not doing work stuff just yet. My excuse is I'm warming up for a meeting. Once that's done and out the way, I'll actually head to the workshop and do some proper work investigating new ways to destroy fancy stuff - a proper rewarding job, that!

Onwards! To 2nd coffee! And fire!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Meh

Another day loads more grief
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning willy watchers!

supposed xmas shopping day but that is all done, so a day of walking is on the cards!

onwards to a warm up with crunchy toes updates!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Not at work today, been off for about 6 or 7 weeks now so I'm off for a quick trip to the docs then out for a ride.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning dribblers...this weekend I have been getting very drunk & walking a lot

Monday and I feel tired & broken... this morning I feel old, friday & sat on the piss, was bad enough but 2 am sunday morning I wandering around Kings Lynn lost, my phone's dead and I cant find a taxi so I figured i'd walk back to Hunstanton... cant be that far....WRONG!

I walked for an hour & a half and found the main road, walked on a bit further & found a road sign...... Hunstanton 12 miles! FAAAAAAAAAAACK!

No point wingeing just get on with it... so I walked, and walked..... and walked... eventually got back to my mates at 8.30 am had an hours kip, I think I walked around 15miles in total..... then went out riding with the lads for nearly 40 miles :lol:

This morning I am struggling to actually walk at all... and I am never drinking again until friday
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    pilch wrote:
    Morning dribblers...this weekend I have been getting very drunk & walking a lot

Monday and I feel tired & broken... this morning I feel old, friday & sat on the wee-wee, was bad enough but 2 am sunday morning I wandering around Kings Lynn lost, my phone's dead and I cant find a taxi so I figured i'd walk back to Hunstanton... cant be that far....WRONG!

I walked for an hour & a half and found the main road, walked on a bit further & found a road sign...... Hunstanton 12 miles! ****!

No point wingeing just get on with it... so I walked, and walked..... and walked... eventually got back to my mates at 8.30 am had an hours kip, I think I walked around 15miles in total..... then went out riding with the lads for nearly 40 miles :lol:

This morning I am struggling to actually walk at all... and I am never drinking again until friday

you really are a big walker!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pilch wrote:
    I am a dimwit
    :lol::lol::lol:

Last week of work, although I am "working" from home next Monday morning.

Can't wait for tomorrow as the new toy
    mondraker-summum-2012_zps73c4d153.jpg gets delivered :D:D
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Day off for me, so I'm going to be doing boring stuff like cleaning and wrapping presents. Really can't be bothered with xmas this year, for the first time I haven't put any decorations up, and I'm tempted to just wrap presents in plastic bags..bah humbug!
    Brother has reported that I'm a bad influence. Can't say I'm particularly unhappy with that...

Onwards! to procrastinating!
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I spent most of the night and this morning ejecting various fluids from my body whislt either sat on, or with my head down, the toilet. Today I feel like crap and am getting a load of grief for "being ill". As far as I'm concerned I've eaten something dodgy, now that didn't go down well with the mother, she's blaming the father saying he's given me some bug or other. Then someone told the grandmother who has immediately decided I have Norovirus and has phoned telling me not to go round for a while, so I suppose it's not all doom and gloom :lol:

Today will be lazing around in bed and sleeping.

Laters
  • Proutster wrote:
    pilch wrote:
    I am a dimwit
    :lol::lol::lol:

Last week of work, although I am "working" from home next Monday morning.

Can't wait for tomorrow as the new toy
    mondraker-summum-2012_zps73c4d153.jpg gets delivered :D:D

Give it to me.....

Evening all,

Blugh bluuuugh!!!!

Yarp thats it
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Proutster wrote:
    mondraker-summum-2012_zps73c4d153.jpg
    Veeery nice 8)

Evenin' Mongs,

First day in the new job, manic it was as well and my brain was full by early afternoon! Loads to take in but quite a good bunch - including the minions. 3 more days this week and the works Xmas party is on Thurs - there are some nice looking burds in the office :twisted: Oh, and decent free coffee on tap....

The only downside is that there's a waiting list for the lockers so won't be able to bike it for a bit.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]