Gutted

Sith lard
Sith lard Posts: 43
edited December 2012 in The cake stop
Just noticed 5 days too late that Depeche Mode are touring next year, remaining tickets are being sold way above the face value. :evil: Also only 2 days at the O2 whilst there are up to 7 different days in different venues in Germany. Would love to see them again but it cuts against the grain to pay over the odds, I thought they were cracking down on touts.

Comments

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    No those touts just can't get enough.
  • laurentian
    laurentian Posts: 2,505
    Sith lard wrote:
    Just noticed 5 days too late that Depeche Mode are touring next year, remaining tickets are being sold way above the face value. :evil: Also only 2 days at the O2 whilst there are up to 7 different days in different venues in Germany. Would love to see them again but it cuts against the grain to pay over the odds, I thought they were cracking down on touts.

Check out Optimus Alive in Lisbon Depeche Mode headlining one night (also Greenday and Kings of Leon, two door cinema club). £100 for 3 day ticket with camping plus cheapo easyjet flights over makes a long weekend in the sun in a lovely city with top bands playing cheaper than a ticket to wet, over-hyped, middle class camping holiday that is Glastonbury - been to Lisbon for the last two years. No brainer.
    Wilier Izoard XP
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    If I were you I'd just stay at home and Enjoy The Silence.
  • GiantMike wrote:
    If I were you I'd just stay at home and Enjoy The Silence.

Aye but People are People so the OP wants to see a live gig.