What skill / talent do you have that others may envy ?

centimani
centimani Posts: 467
edited December 2012 in The cake stop
Mines lying :D
I can keep a straight face, i can appear sincere, i can tell you anything and you'll never know from my face. It can be a very useful tool.
It spawns from my days as an engineering administrator / buyer / controller.
20 guys all asking have you got this, have you done that, whats the situation with the other. You learn to tell people what they need to hear and sometimes buy yourself a bit of time...and more importantly, you don't let people know you actually forgot. :oops: :D:D

Trouble is, i coulda made that up :?: ...but i didnt.
Whats yours ?

Comments

• finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    I'm a fast runner. I'm not exceptionally fast over 1 particular distance, but I'm a good all-rounder and sure I could finish in the top 5% of runners in the 100m, 1,500m or marathon.
  • de_sisti
    de_sisti Posts: 1,283
    I still remember morse code (from the days when I used to send and receive it). No need for it nowadays though.
    I can play a double bass and read music (grade 2) :oops:
  • I can fit not one but both of my hands up my bum, saying that I have to wear adult nappies as a result :(
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    I can fit not one but both of my hands up my bum, saying that I have to wear adult nappies as a result :(

As first posts go that's a belter! Welcome.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    I'm very modest but to be fair,I have a lot to be modest about.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • byke68
    byke68 Posts: 1,070
    I can wack the ends of my fingers against the palm of the same hand - I call it one-hand clapping
    I can only do it with my right hand, just haven't got the flexability in my left hand.

Go on, try it :D
    Cannondale Trail 6 - crap brakes!
    Cannondale CAAD8
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Fellate myself.
  • I can spend money faster than anyone.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I can fit not one but both of my hands up my bum, saying that I have to wear adult nappies as a result :(

Welcome, not shaking hands though :shock:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    De Sisti wrote:
    I still remember morse code (from the days when I used to send and receive it). No need for it nowadays though.
    I can play a double bass and read music (grade 2) :oops:

I can think in Morse Code, Its a bloody curse, Mendlesons Wedding March and Beethovens fifth are all Q's and V's to me and i am very intolerant of tapping.

Blame Cpl Vivian and that blasted hockey ball