Cycling: Pedaling a lie?

Paul 8v
Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
edited December 2012 in Pro race
"The doctor who denies doping Lance Armstrong speaks for the first time since the world's most famous cyclist was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles."

Al Jazeera Eng 12:30am

Always give the search function on the sky box a go with "Cycling" about once a week!

Comments

• Paul 8v
    Not the greatest bit of TV ever so far. Ferarri is dodgy as hell though, looks away every time he tells a lie! It's repeated a few times if anyone is interested.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    If you're trying to highlight that Dr Ferrari might not be on the level then I have some more shocking news for you.

This Santa Claus fellow that you've heard a lot about recently - well the rumour is that he subcontracts all his deliveries to parents. Never moves a muscle himself. Probably doesn't pay tax either.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Paul 8v
    Oh I think we all know he's a bit dodgy! Just thinking it's funny how blatently he's lying, watch his eyes, litterally every time he lies he has to look away!
  • philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    NLP says virtually everything he is saying is a lie. i'd love to play this guy at poker, he doesn't mask his lies at all well.
  • ju5t1n
    ju5t1n Posts: 2,028
    Thanks for the link. Personally I'm glad Armstrong's innocent. I liked him
  • Paul 8v
    philbar72 wrote:
    NLP says virtually everything he is saying is a lie. i'd love to play this guy at poker, he doesn't mask his lies at all well.
    Haha, he's like a case study for NLP
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,224
    rjsixgun wrote:
    This Santa Claus fellow that you've heard a lot about recently - well the rumour is that he subcontracts all his deliveries to parents.g.gif

Are you some sort of early prototype robot troll that operates on the basis that merely repeating chunks of posts by actual real people, including the Welsh, verbatim, constitutes a worthwhile enough wind-up?

If so, please review the history of one of your generational upgrades: the ''Dennisn'.

Some said it could never be done, but that particular model can reproduce its own posts, verbatim... ad infinitum...
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    rjsixgun wrote:
    This Santa Claus fellow that you've heard a lot about recently - well the rumour is that he subcontracts all his deliveries to parents.g.gif

Are you some sort of early prototype robot troll that operates on the basis that merely repeating chunks of posts by actual real people, including the Welsh, verbatim, constitutes a worthwhile enough wind-up?

If so, please review the history of one of your generational upgrades: the ''Dennisn'.

Some said it could never be done, but that particular model can reproduce its own posts, verbatim... ad infinitum...

Oh well, at least I have accomplished something on this forum. If only as a bad example of how to do things. :oops: