Strava 80's sitcoms/pop songs bagging

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,091
edited December 2012 in The cake stop
Be the first to name a Strava segment after an 80's sitcom or pop tune, list and name it here.

Cleat has already named a segment the 'Two Ronnies Hill'. Its possibly the hill up to Claire Baldings love shack and is probably a euphamism but still.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Haha i've done loads of comedy show stravas and then did some Fall songs segments, i'm now on C Balding love songs.

Infact Mr Poll - who posts on here actually had KOM on Rising Damp. :lol::lol: how often can you say that :D:lol: :roll: :mrgreen:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • DrKJM
    DrKJM Posts: 271
    I wish I used Strava. I love The Fall. I'd be overjoyed to ride a segment called Bingo Master's Breakout.
  • I'm happy to think of people riding Lucifer Over Lancashire - thinking its a devil of a hill. :lol:
  • Here's Rowche Rumble

http://app.strava.com/segments/2712435

My idea originally was to do segments that matched the length of the songs but it cant be done - its just guesswork.

There is a Bingo Masters Breakout too - 2 climbs in a loop so you see 'coloured balls in front of your eyes' :D:lol: :roll: :mrgreen: