Come on to Quebrantahuesos, the best spanish cyclosportive

ciclored
ciclored Posts: 4
It's true. From now you can ensure dorsal QH in 2013 that will be held on June 22 in Sabiñánigo ciclodeportiva and is the most famous in Spain with more than 8,000 participants. No need to go into the draw.qh.jpg?size=173&crop=1:1

To do this we will offer you a package that includes:

- Full accommodation from Thursday 20 to Sunday 23, with all meals included.

- There is also a choice of accommodation Friday and Saturday without transportation. (ask in cicloredviajes@gmail.com)

-Two preparatory routes and the possibility of a third the day after with mechanical support vehicle.

- Transport from Madrid.

- Your dorsal. (Even in a drawer front. With supplement)

- Shifts the day of the Quebrantahuesos.mapa_qh.png?1337241195

- Assistance Cycling Fair on Friday June 21.

The Quebrantahuesos is the toughest in the world. 205 miles through the Pyrenees with ascents Somport, Marie Blanque, Portalet and Collado de la Hoz. Every stage of the Tour by training locations 'Purito' Rodriguez and Alberto Contador

And all from 450 euros. (400 euros for no-cyclist)

Find out in the http://www.ciclored.com/events/ven-a-la ... -asegurado at +34617232667 and cicloredviajes@gmail.com

Comments

• ciclored wrote:
    -Two Bearded preparatory routes and the possibility of a third the day after the march with mechanical support vehicle.
    I'm intrigued by your bearded preparatory route
  • I'm more interested in the back insurance - my wife says it's my best side
  • Looks like Google Translate has failed again......don't give up those language courses kids!
  • this is a massive event really want to do this one
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    I've always been interested in this but the lack of a dorsal has always put me off. But included, with a supplement! Worth thinking about.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017