It's a Cracker

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited December 2012 in The bottom bracket
A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "because," he said "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

hahaa i get to keep the hat and the toy. :lol:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• That is just terrible.

Love it. But then, I love all the "what do you call a man with a" gags too. Heard em all a million times, but they still make me smile.

Easy to please, me.

__

Sorry, it had to be done...
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • I had to swim out in the lake the other day to save some idiot who had ripped the bottom plank off his canoe and was burning it to keep warm.....when we got back to shore, I told him "Dont you know, you cant have your kayak and heat it!"
  • Al Capone came home late one night only to fined his cat running out of the front door as he open it...and finding that it had damage a pair of his best croc skin shoes...thus telling the house keeper to go find the darm cat and bring it back...on catching the said cat the house keeper walks into the house and said in the rythem of an old Glenn Miller song....."Parden me Al..is this the cat that chewed ya new shoes"...
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    I was on top of the Empire State Building once when we found a box full of original typesetters letters from way back when, including some very hard to find vowels. In the argument that developed about who should get to keep them, I started to chuck them over the edge down to the streets below. I'd lobbed all the A's away when I was stopped by a colleague telling me "It's a long way to tip a rare E'.

Aye thenk yew.