20121209_123814.jpg

20121209_123821.jpg

20121209_123844.jpg

20121209_123918.jpg

20121209_123925.jpg

Spec:
Fondriest TF2 1.0 48cm
Chorus crank, centaur shifters, brakes, chain and mechs
SDG TiFly saddle (on test to see if I like it)
Campagnolo cables
Intrepid RC24 wheelset
Uno Stem, USE bars
Exustar Pedals.

weight should be ~7.4kgs
Actual Weight without pedals 7.15kg, so I'm well happy with that :):)

Hope you like so far.
More pics tomorrow ;)

Comments

• RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Some nice lines.
  • TakeTurns
    TakeTurns Posts: 1,075
    That looks smashing! Although I can't help but notice that your rear wheel magnet looks a bit wonky?

Like the way you decided to throw about a couple pebbles to add to the scenery. :)
  • gaanrowl
    gaanrowl Posts: 326
    Very nice! I hope you can keep up with me on it. ;)
  • rowlers
    rowlers Posts: 1,614
    I've got the dogs to thank for the artistic touch with the pebbles ;)
    Thanks for the positives, I'm itching to get out and ride it - if only the frost will ease up a bit!
    I'll update the thread tomorrow ;)
    @gaanrowl - you bet ;)
  • Fantastic I'm looking at a fondriest after settling on a storck a few weeks ago but monetary situation went downhill so had to hold back on the purchase! May have to look at fondriest in the new year because yours looks great!
  • rowlers
    Fevmeister wrote:
    Fantastic I'm looking at a fondriest after settling on a storck a few weeks ago but monetary situation went downhill so had to hold back on the purchase! May have to look at fondriest in the new year because yours looks great!
    the pics don't do the frame justice TBH, it really is stunning in the flesh.
  • Cracking looking bike, I have an 9 year old Fondriest and would love to have a new one, although have struggled to find a uk stockist. May i ask where you sourced yours from please? Thanks.
  • k-dog
    k-dog Posts: 1,652
    Are you missing cable ends? I never like to cut the cables until I've got ends within reach - they start to fray easily even if well cut. I leave them coiled up until everything is sorted.

Or have you soldered them or something?
    I'm left handed, if that matters.
  • rowlers
    COPPER585 wrote:
    Cracking looking bike, I have an 9 year old Fondriest and would love to have a new one, although have struggled to find a uk stockist. May i ask where you sourced yours from please? Thanks.

Thanks appreciated ;)
  • rowlers
    k-dog wrote:
    Are you missing cable ends? I never like to cut the cables until I've got ends within reach - they start to fray easily even if well cut. I leave them coiled up until everything is sorted.

Or have you soldered them or something?

You should be a detective ;)

I've got ends, just not fitted yet.

I'll do it before its test ride tho....
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    COPPER585 wrote:
    Cracking looking bike, I have an 9 year old Fondriest and would love to have a new one, although have struggled to find a uk stockist. May i ask where you sourced yours from please? Thanks.

Try here mate........Uk distributors. Im sure they will be able to help you.

PURE MOTION CYCLES
    75,OLD WOKING ROAD
    KT146LF WEST BYFLEET SURREY
    Tel. 441932989280
    Fax. 00447967706629
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • rowlers
    COPPER585 wrote:
    It was second had from a local club dude. Don't tell anyone though, cos I want it to be new :P
  • Hey it looks new! That's great thank you will drop them a line I really do like them as you don't see many about. Enjoy!