heavymental Posts: 2,079
edited December 2012 in The cake stop
Anybody?

Comments

• I wasn't.
  • Bruce forsyth wasnt

nor was george robertson.

red rum was. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • John Craven wasn't. (probably)
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    Bruce forsyth wasnt

How can you be so sure given the very dodgy wig and a wife 29 younger than him and admits he supports both Arsenal and Tottenham.
  • Erm, me. But what's worrying me now is that I was a child during this time, so who should I sue?
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • I'm putting a claim in anyway, I was "rogered" by Charlie Drake appearently, although I have no reccolection of it what-so-ever. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • personally I think so much evidence on glitter and saville guilty, but the rest? not sure, seems like a witch hunt to me. Plenty of people out there making claims in the hope of a payout im sure, and says you grabbed a tit or squeezed an arse in the 70's (which seems to be whats alledged in some cases) A) how would you prove it? No DNA or anything and B? why have they waited 25-30 years?

If I was freddy star or max clifford or any other unfortunate sole to be caught up in it all I would want to see more evidence than some one saying they were touched by someone 30 years ago. madness I think.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    izza wrote:
    Bruce forsyth wasnt

How can you be so sure given the very dodgy wig and a wife 29 younger than him and admits he supports both Arsenal and Tottenham.

What do you mean? The Younger Generation Game.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    They didnt exist,at least no one understood that term.
    In fact there were just five categories
    1 murderers
    2 rapists
    3 dodgy uncles
    4 Larry Grayson
    5 NSFT (not suitable for taxis)
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Thirty years ago this bird perfomed a sexual act on me that had such a profound outcome it affected the rest of my life.

I married her. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

• Going back to the 70's though when I was a child there were no peado's.....................We had to buy our own sweets. :(
    Tail end Charlie

• nevman
    Thirty years ago this bird perfomed a sexual act on me that had such a profound outcome it affected the rest of my life.

Winner of the 2012 Short Story Competition-congrats Frank.Fancy a book tour? :wink:

Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • nevman wrote:
    Thirty years ago this bird perfomed a sexual act on me that had such a profound outcome it affected the rest of my life.

Winner of the 2012 Short Story Competition-congrats Frank.Fancy a book tour? :wink:

I hope that accolade doesen't require an acceptance speech. :D
    Tail end Charlie

• GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Mother Theresa wasn't.
  • nevman
    nevman wrote:

I hope that accolade doesen't require an acceptance speech. :D

Or a brief statement from the steps of the local station.?

Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • A man once tried to get me into his car by offering me some Spangles. Cheap paedo b stard wouldn't even stump for Opal Fruits.
    Cannondale Supersix / CAAD9 / Boardman 9.0 / Benotto 3000
  • izza wrote:
    Bruce forsyth wasnt

He had to marry someone significantly younger than himself as the rest of his generation have either died or were eaten by dinosaurs whilst out hunting. He hasn't even got the good grace to retire, the tw@t. If we wanted to see a doddery old fool trying shuffling around on a night we'd volunteer at the local old peoples home.
  • I'll tell you who definitely wasnt - because otherwise the world would fall apart - Johnny Ball and Brian Cant - infact if it wasnt for them being on the telly the afternoons I spent over Lord McAlpines cousins knee would have been intolerable. :lol: :x :P :oops:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • I was an adult in the 70's and I was involved in child care.

Errrrrrm.......no.
    'fool'
  • Peddle Up!
    Peddle Up! Posts: 2,040
    I'm putting a claim in anyway, I was "rogered" by Charlie Drake appearently, although I have no reccolection of it what-so-ever. :wink:

"Hello my darlings". :shock:
    Purveyor of "up" :)
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    I distinctly recall being really keen on a few 13-year-olds in the mids 70s, although I'm past 50 now. Do I win £5?
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Yet another arrested this morning who has yet to be named.....
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    pauldavid wrote:
    izza wrote:
    Bruce forsyth wasnt

He had to marry someone significantly younger than himself as the rest of his generation have either died or were eaten by dinosaurs whilst out hunting. He hasn't even got the good grace to retire, the tw@t. If we wanted to see a doddery old fool trying shuffling around on a night we'd volunteer at the local old peoples home.

Two differences:

- In the old peoples home, it is the oldies that do all the groaning as if they want to die and not the audience.
    - We need to keep him alive until someone has a paedo case against him. Otherwise we will have months of the most globally boring tribute programmes and golfing sweaters may try to make a comeback.