Bottom Bracket Festive Drinks

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited December 2012 in The bottom bracket
Following on from our summer drinks when we visited each others houses - i'm sure my kidneys still in -spiders- house- lets do the same for xmas.

We'll do a bit of carol singing then off to some forumites for a wee dram of two.

So everyone round to ours for half 6 then i'll treat you some dubonnet and lucozade. Oh an dpost apic of yourself so we know what you look like.

You can't miss me I look like this

cleatsTransparentsHead.jpg

So thats half 6 cleat mansions, cleatville - just look out for the poundshop bags in the garden :D:):(:o :shock: :? 8) :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :lol: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :|:mrgreen: :roll:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    edited December 2012
    Cheers Cleat I was just thinking the same thing!

640x772_4199_Boxer_2d_pig_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

I'll see you there - Meths and Irn Bru for me.
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Jeez Cleat...

More atmosphere on the moon, Bigman. wurz the burdz an 'at?

tumbleweed.gif
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Sounds great. I look like this, depending on the strength of my pre-party Indian.

animal-species01.jpg

I like my alcohol neat, please, not diluted with hops or grapes.
  • I've phone Claire she's bringing some 'mates' :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    For me - its simple. Take a few ice cubes and crush them up. Add: 1 tbspn WD40, 2 tbspns Silicone Lube, 1 T spoon of Muck Off, 1 tbspn Cod Liver oil and a thimble of grease add Irn Bru liberally. Shake well.
    Nobody can call me a tight 4rsed Scotsman because I do not squeak when I walk.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    I heard she didn't climb Lord Herefords Knob.Pass the crudites won't you?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Special Christmas brew.

Put 8 cans Carlsberg Special brew into a big pan and boild down to a syrupy goo. Place in gel flasks and you are able to drink(ish) and still dance like dolly disco tits all night long. Oh, and have a fight at the end of the night. may even get a knee trembler if Clare is bringing some mates.... :oops:
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • pinno
    Special Christmas brew.

Put 8 cans Carlsberg Special brew into a big pan and boild down to a syrupy goo. Place in gel flasks and you are able to drink(ish) and still dance like dolly disco tits all night long. Oh, and have a fight at the end of the night. may even get a knee trembler if Clare is bringing some mates.... :oops:

So what heppens when you use 8 cans of wife beater (Stella Artois) and boil it down to a syrupy goo too ?
    Oh and while i'm at it, where can you see Dolly in action ?
  • Special Christmas brew.

So what heppens when you use 8 cans of wife beater (Stella Artois) and boil it down to a syrupy goo too ?
    Oh and while i'm at it, where can you see Dolly in action ?

Don't rate Stella, not festive enough. Dolly is the name of one of my mates friends who does drag by night and city trading by day. Nutter. He is about 7 feet tall in his shoes and wig. 8) :shock:
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • pinno
    Stella is possibly the worst drink the French have invented. Dolly reminds me of my 6 ft too much friend called Sean.

<---JACKANORY MODE ON---> Long time ago, piglet Sean, just out of nappies, re-sprayed his Raleigh Pursuit and promptly wedged it between two slabs of concrete on a a level crossing. LBS sorted out the 'valuation' and successfully sued BR for a sum way above the value of said bike and Seans facial features.
    Bike no.2 was then invloved in a side on with a car driver who had only recently passed his test. Slightly more mature Sean in 'race' mode crossed through the middle of a pelican xing between pedestrians and ploughed side on into the car. Never mind the fact that it was very late and he had no lights. LBS dutifully overvalued no.2 bike far above the value of it (and Seans testicles - which found the stem 'on the way through').
    Meanwhile, muggins is scraping the pennies and riding around on scaffolding with dustbin lids.

On sparkly new bike No.3, some time after his balls dropped and whiskers on his chin started appearing, our illustrious friend got 'switched' at Goodwood one wet weekend and No.3 bike gets smashed. Along with Seans collarbone which was again overvalued by LBS and upheld by the Surrey League board of whatevers.

Bike No. 4 Seanie boy, a bit wrinkly now and worse for wear, with a hacking bronchial cough caught whilst racing in the Lincoln GP, decides to go on a long ride. Whilst doing one of his wobbly trackstands, attempting to turn right, awaiting a car turning into the same road, Sean manages to hit the back of said car. All is well as Seans is counting the stars but before he could etracate feet, panicking female car driver gets out of the car and car rolls backwards as she had not put the handbrake on. Car rolls over Seans bike and right leg breaking his Tibia in the process. The LBS ove... you know the rest.

Shiny bike No.5 is being wheeled along by an ageing Mamil called, yes you guessed it: Sean through Kendal High St whilst on holiday, decides to outsprint me for the Woolworths shop and in the process snaps, yes, SNAPS his left crank arm and hits the tarmac, gratefully leaving an imprint of his face in the road for the long term benefits of the tourism industry. Thankfully, the Tarmac could not be sued. (The crank arm was dodgy on account of buying No.4 bike back from the insurance coy).
    <---JACKANORY MODE OFF--->

Is Sean like your mate Dolly ?
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Santas coming... :lol:

4367.image.jpeg
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Your house tonight nevman - get the oat cakes on. :lol: