Altura Attack 3/4 shorts...

DanDax1990
DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
edited December 2012 in MTB buying advice
Does anyone have these and can they confirm if they are good for all year use? Don't want to overheat in the summer...

Cheers guys.

Comments

• kenan
    kenan Posts: 952
    I have these and they would be hot for summer use. I have been commuting in them in this current weather and haven't got cold yet. I find they don't cover my knees (33 inside leg) but do keep you nice and dry.
  • I have been using a pair for a number of years now. They do keep you dry and mine have lasted well but like Kenan say's they are not what I would consider a proper 3/4 length short.

I am 6.2 with 33.5in inside leg, and fit a medium. They always ride up above my knees. I also find they shift around over my liner short, which can be annoying would be good if you could attach them to the liner to stop them moving about. I aslo find the fit a little too baggy on my skinny pins.

Mine have lasted well and are still waterproof, just check the sizing and fit I have never really got on with Alturas sizing, Enduras always seem to fit me better
  • hainman
    hainman Posts: 699
    Great shorts.I have had mine since last Xmas and wear them most ride's,Obviously the lack of sun and plentyfull of rain have made them an essential.Plus i got mine for 52quid last year with free specialized bike computer worth 20quid.
    Giant Reign 2
    Crohnie