Equilibrium better pics

Hanners
Hanners Posts: 260
edited December 2012 in Your road bikes
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8058/8238 ... 0716_m.jpg

Sorry couldnt upload
Bit of a bad pick
Always liked this frame but didnt like the red so thankfully i love the 2013 colour
Built up the frame and fork (got 25% off from evans)
105 group
Cinelli stem, bars, seat pin

need to get a black saddle, mud guards and some winter hoops (hand builts)

First ride yesterday on the club ride 100k felt really comfy but nippy as well
well pleased as the winter/ commuter

Comments

• giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    better pics please
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    There's a lad commutes past me every night on the red one. Very nice looking frames, seriously thinking about getting one to replace my Ribble Winter trainer.
  • There's a lad commutes past me every night on the red one. Very nice looking frames, seriously thinking about getting one to replace my Ribble Winter trainer.

Going towards Holmer Green? I know him... he's my friend James, I built his wheels... 8)
    left the forum March 2023
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    There's a lad commutes past me every night on the red one. Very nice looking frames, seriously thinking about getting one to replace my Ribble Winter trainer.

Going towards Holmer Green? I know him... he's my friend James, I built his wheels... 8)

LMAO :mrgreen:

Yes, he passes me at the bus stop opposite Waitrose in Beaconsfield.

I'm going to shout 'Allez James!' next time I see him and he'll be like 'Who the hell are you?' :wink:

He's pretty nippy actually.
  • There's a lad commutes past me every night on the red one. Very nice looking frames, seriously thinking about getting one to replace my Ribble Winter trainer.

LMAO :mrgreen:

Yes, he passes me at the bus stop opposite Waitrose in Beaconsfield.

I'm going to shout 'Allez James!' next time I see him and he'll be like 'Who the hell are you?' :wink:

He's pretty nippy actually.
    If he is the same guy yes, he is pretty hard to keep up with. He races in cat. 3 on a Trek with Open Pro and I have been trying to sell him racing wheels for ages... :lol:
    left the forum March 2023
  • Hanners
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/78131900@N02/
    new pics i have realised photography is not my strong point or i.t :oops:
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    much better pics hanners, nice one, it looks great, have you got long reach brakes on there or the standard 105 calipers?
  • Nice
  • Bang tidy
  • Wow, them wheels really work.

Great bike.
  • Hanners
    giant man wrote:
    much better pics hanners, nice one, it looks great, have you got long reach brakes on there or the standard 105 calipers?
    Shimano long reach