shshshiveriving. Saturday morning salutations

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited December 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning and pinch and a punch frosty scuttlers

Todays message comes to you from canton maintainence depot where my tassle has turned into a stalactite. Today is not the day for starting out wandering around trains doing safety checks.

Finish at 12ty then off for a drive round some places eyeing up potential areas to move next year. This will be followed uo by a mong out by the telly box with food.

Tarrah
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs!

Freezing in rural Essex, about to take the terrierist out for a walk and pick up breakfast from the butchers. Then it's a day of shopping and putting up Christmas decorations.

Might have a ride out later when it gets dark.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning bumberclats,

Spent a couple of hours in a+e with the young un last night where I fell asleep in a chair and now my neck is farked. For that reason today will mostly be spent infront of the tv.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Morning homos!

Today I get to experience the delights of Saturday morning Tesco. Wish me luck/.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Morning Pondlife !

It's a good morning as I woke up to a text from the recruitment bod to say that I am the top choice after that interview a few days back and they want me back for lunch next week. So I guess that means they'll probably make me an offer as long as I don't get p1ssed and throw up on them :)

Out on the bike this afternoon for some much needed exercise then a good doss in front of the telly tonight with some grog to celebrate.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning all,

After months of stress, it has finally caught up with me. I managed to get a case of the shingles, which I am not happy about as it has manifested itself right on the corner of my shoulder where the skin stretches and compresses every time I move my arm. This has left a very sour taste in my mouth, especially as my last needed parts for the MTB should be here today,and I was really hoping to get out and ride over the weekend at least on tow paths to see how the bike feels. Doctors orders mean I can not cycle, as sweating could cause it to spread. GREAT.

On a lighter note, my father in law and his wife are flying out from Austria today, so lots of good food, family time, and London are in order for the next few days.

Enjoy your weekend guys, i'm in agony right now.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Excellent evening on the town last night, no hangover today but I'm feeling a bit lazy so haven't really got started yet.
    Today is a day of odd jobs- picking up the fixed rear wheel after its had 6 spokes replaced & been trued, food shop and other boring stuff..
    Breakfast fail though, got no milk or anything to eat with bacon..could just have beans I guess..

Kisses
    FoxC
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Great news Stevo

Today has been working and suffering for lasts night quick pint before dinner with the wife. We got a call at 4.5hrs later from the au pair to say son no1 was up - came back but no bl00dy use as I was bladdered.

Just done a quick ride to test the new garmin - it directed me home perfectly :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    matthew h wrote:
    Great news Stevo
    Thanks mate, it's probably mine to lose now...just got back from a 32 mile roadie ride with a couple of mates so I'm knackered and just waiting for dinner to be served before the general laziness of a night in front of the box starts :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]