cool mtb video

itboffin
itboffin Posts: 20,052
edited November 2012 in Commuting chat
Awesome stuff great landscape too, Scotland perhaps?

https://player.vimeo.com/video/54435407
Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.

Comments

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    That is nicely done but a bit duff though to engineer a crappy track like that in a place that hardly needs it though. If you can't find more 'natural' superb single track in a place like that where can you find it? Mind you, I suspect it was all done for the vid given the presence at the end of the bulldozer.

And shame they didn't show it at the end at full speed.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • nation
    nation Posts: 609
    Antimedia are Norwegian, so probably Norway.

They do a lot of stuff in and around ski resorts, which probably explains the heavy equipment and also what they strung the cable for the camera from.
  • sigorman85
    sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
    Why slow mo?
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2
  • I think it's too much use of slow motion, a bit is good but in the wrong places makes the riding look awkward.

These guys (anthill) make some good films - I like this one as there's several different sections, I like the music too.

http://youtu.be/7vZnWxqwFOs
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    Pah everyone's a critic its like the flipping internet around here.
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    I think it's too much use of slow motion, a bit is good but in the wrong places makes the riding look awkward.

These guys (anthill) make some good films - I like this one as there's several different sections, I like the music too.

http://youtu.be/7vZnWxqwFOs
    This video urinates from a great height on the one ITB posted.

And to everyone thinking about buying a bike, unless you'll be riding on terrain similar to that in either of these videos, YOU DON'T NEED SUSPENSION!
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    Isn't that just MRS on the commute?
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    And to everyone thinking about buying a bike, unless you'll be riding on terrain similar to that in either of these videos FAST, YOU DON'T NEED SUSPENSION!

FTFY
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.