Second Again....

meanredspider
meanredspider Posts: 12,337
edited December 2012 in Commuting chat
So it seems I've come second again in the photo comp (see BR homepage) - funny thing is I didn't know I'd entered!
ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH

Comments

• rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    So it seems I've come second again in the photo comp (see BR homepage) - funny thing is I didn't know I'd entered!

Yours isnt copyrighted, I am having that.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • I always thought that coming first all the time was frowned upon....
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • rubertoe wrote:
    Yours isnt copyrighted, I am having that.

You're welcome :wink: It was a snap with my iPhone. I have bought a better camera to try to take some better pics
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • I always thought that coming first all the time was frowned upon....

Coming 4th or 5th normally means you get to enter more frequently... :wink:
  • The t-shirt prize turned up today. It's, err, a t-shirt with Altura written on it - doesn't even have a tag to say what it's made of - not one of the best prizes I've ever won....
  • The t-shirt prize turned up today. It's, err, a t-shirt with Altura written on it - doesn't even have a tag to say what it's made of - not one of the best prizes I've ever won....

Count yourself lucky. I won a coconut once. I has almost managed to erase that from my memory til you made me start thinking about rubbish prizes. Would you like to do a swap?
  • Would you like to do a swap?

Quite possibly. I have about 400 brand new t-shirts in the garage....
  • Do you want to start a Silly Commuter Swap Shop thread?
  • Do you want to start a Silly Commuter Swap Shop thread?

That's not actually a bad idea.....