w@nkered Wednesday morning

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited November 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Bleurgh Scuttlers

Or morning to put it a different way

Awful night of very little sleep followed by ten hours of shift has left me wanting a hug to get me through the morning.

Work dominates my day today really so little else to report.

Good luck to all with interviews today.

Catch yers all later

Tarrah
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• Morning Losers!

I too had an aweful nights sleep. That mixed with being told our boiler is fine, though it clearly isn't, means I'm freezing now too, as well as knackered.

Normal day for me I think, nothing to shout about. Probably cook some tea tonight, chilli might be on the cards.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    I had the opposite problem someone had turned the rads on in the bedroom so i was sweating like Freddie Starr in a noncewing. Bring it in for some Gazlar love tkm, purely as it will regulate our body heat you understand.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I too had a shit nights sleep, I think mine was mosly down to a load of weird texts I kept getting from some random person who just wouldn't stop. Almost as annoying as the time I had a random french bloke ringing me all night for some reason, now that was a bit creepy, especially as it was on the first night on the farm down in Somerset when I was home alone in an old farm house miles from anywhere...

Anyway, today will mostly involve learning ethics n stuff at uni about killing peoples cats and dogs. Then after that's over and done with it's off to Surbiton for some anger management time in a hockey match.

Also good luck to Stevo, spongtastic and anyone else who's decided they fancy having a job interview today.

Laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

not much to report so i won't :lol:

good luck in the interviews guys

laters :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Yeah - meetings and business planning day
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Also good luck to Stevo, spongtastic and anyone else who's decided they fancy having a job interview today.
    Ta - I'm just about to shine my shoes up in readiness. Interview is at 5pm so I have plenty of time, and will not hear back about whether I've got the job 'till next week as they've got a couple of other bods to see tomorrow and Friday. It's going to be a long few days...

Good luck Spong.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning homos.

GL to all the interviewees today.

Just hit a patch of ice on the way into work and came off the bike. To add insult to (very minor) injury I threw my leg back over the bike and slipped on the same patch of ice and went down again :lol:

Thankfully I'd already dropped my speed from about 30, down to about 15 as I don't like this corner at the best of times.

Was still a punk-ass move though, and it's been met with the appropriate response from the guys at work already.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    G'day fuckwits!!! Having also had pretty shite nights sleep after once again pulling an all nighter to get uni work done, but breakfast is on the way from the cafe as I speak with a big ol' mug of tea which will go someway to compensating!! Last piece of work to hand in for this side of crimbo and the return of my reverb means I can actually ride bikes this afternoon too :D very much excited to get the shred on and rip some DH laters provided I'm still awake :lol:

Anyways my breakfast is here, laters freaks and geeks!!

Also good luck to all those with interviews!!
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning interviewees and good luck, greetings also to non interviewees, skivers, dribblers etc...

Slow ride into work this morning, its bloody cold and due to get colder still, need some warmer gloves...

brrrrr
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Eugh, day three of moving house and I'm losing the will to live. Boy is back to work so I'm unpacking boxes and resisting the temptation to make a fort of boxes...

Fitting two double wardrobes full of clothes in to one double isn't fun... :(
  • alright fudgepackers !!

seams to be a shedload of moaning on here the day,

well not me , as ive just passed my driving test !! cannock here we come..................

anyhoo have fun with ya interviews, a little tip for yous

DONT BE LIKE THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O6bWb7oEuE nsfw
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    I had a GREAT night's sleep, even dreamt I was dating Ryan Gosling... shame I had to wake up!
    Work is the usual fun and games, and probably off to the gym, what exciting times I live in!

Kisses
    FoxC
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Kitty wrote:
    Eugh, day three of moving house and I'm losing the will to live. Boy is back to work so I'm unpacking boxes and resisting the temptation to make a fort of boxes...

Give in.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Morning (ish),

Just got back from the doctor's with the lovely news that I've probably slipped a disc and now have a small pharmacy to work my way through until things are sorted, wish I could send my back off to Mojo for some tuning.

Onwards to coffees, lunchtime stuffs that reside in my cupboards and then an afternoon of staring at my CV hoping for it to write itself with the power of my eyes.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Kitty wrote:

which one are you?

friends.JPG
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    good luck with the interviews, just tell em you are disciples of the CC! job offers will rapidly follow or they will find out about the ditch, head backwards scenario!

Is it only wednesday? that blows a biggun as it feels like thursday to me! will have to blag an early finish friday to make up for it!

hugs sent (not in a ghey way) to those that require it!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev wrote:
    Kitty wrote:

which one are you?
    friends.JPG[/img]

The one with the massive box, obv!
  • Evening!

back from my work trip to London... God i hate that place horrible. Still back in Wales now so the world is good and figuring should i have a beer tonight hmmm.
  • Gazlar
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning
    I had a GREAT night's sleep, even dreamt I was dating Ryan Gosling... shame I had to wake up!
    Work is the usual fun and games, and probably off to the gym, what exciting times I live in!

Kisses
    FoxC

Well so far so good Im still alive with just a trip to Barry to do.

I had a mental dream last night, i always dream when i have light broken sleep. I dreamt that i was the lord sugar role on the young apprentice but instead of Karen and Nick I was assisted by Kimberly Nixon and Neil Buchanan off of art attack.Anyway it got weirder as clank tried to enter the young apprentice (ooh err...for those who don't know clank he would get the crud award for most likely to pass themself off as a 16 yr old girl but most likely to fail) anyway he was in the boardroom after his teams celebrity calendar bombed after they overlooked the fact Katy Brand is not the same person as Katy Perry
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Well evening mongs!

Not sure how the interview went, as usual one of the children (child 2) decided to wake up and start screaming at 3am, this is after child 1 decided that no sleep was needed until midnight. I therefore looked like shit and I think the interview went the same way. Ever had the feeling you're not answering the questions the way somebody wants them answered?
    Couldn't be harrised going back to work so came home, which interrupted the wife's routine and has resulted in more arguments. Meh.
    Anybody need a facilities manager who likes bikes and bacon?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Well evening mongs!

Not sure how the interview went, as usual one of the children (child 2) decided to wake up and start screaming at 3am, this is after child 1 decided that no sleep was needed until midnight. I therefore looked like shoot and I think the interview went the same way. Ever had the feeling you're not answering the questions the way somebody wants them answered?
    Couldn't be harrised going back to work so came home, which interrupted the wife's routine and has resulted in more arguments. Meh.
    Anybody need a facilities manager who likes bikes and bacon?
    Sounds like the luck just wasn't with you Spong

I gave it a good shot at my interview, there were 3 of them ganging up on me, the would-be boss, the boss's boss and an HR woman. The air con in the meeting room was playing havoc with my eyes as well but apart from that I think I'm in with a shout. Now chilling out having a bevvy as there's nout else I can do for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]