2013 nukeproof's

irvs
irvs Posts: 204
edited November 2012 in MTB buying advice
Hey everyone, I'm really concidering getting a nukeproof mega but I quite dance waiting till the 2013 models arrive. Would anyone know of when nukeproof are releasing the new ones???

Thanks Neil.

Comments

• MRadd
    MRadd Posts: 205
    From what I've heard from my various reps...

The components (wheels, pedals, bars, etc) SHOULD be available end of Jan, with the frames and full bike builds trickling into the stores around about late feb, early March.

They are going to sell out fast. Get in whilst you can.

We've ordered a fair few more than we did last year, with demo bikes also included this time around.
    : "Why don't i remember breaking my face?" :

: Semi Professional Grease Monkey, Full time Tea boy... :
  • irvs
    irvs Posts: 204
    Sweet thanks for the heads up, I can't wait to get a test on one. If they are an improvement on the 2012 model they will be an awesome bike.

Neil.
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    If you're thinking of getting a DH bike or the long travel Mega I would buy a 2012 model. Prices are going up quite a lot for 2013. The Pulse Pro is about £800 more than the Scalp Pro and the only real change is the wheelbase adjustment which is only really any use to top level racers.
    The 2012 Scalp Pro is awesome, I bought mine after test riding a Glory, TR450 & Demo, to me the Scalp was the best ride and by far the cheapest.
    Scalp's and Mega's are both very popular at DH tracks and no-one has a bad thing to say about them.
    Nukeproof's customer service is excellent. I contacted them at 4:00pm on a Friday to ask where I could go to a shop and try a couple for size, they offered to get a couple bikes to my local shop for 9:00am the next morning.