Tuesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!
Well, last night I had my grading in Judo, and now I am a 6th Kyu, so I can wear a red belt 8) I'd also like to point out, that 10th Dan's (the highest achievement in Judo) also wear red belts. Therefore, I am not one to be messed with!

That said, I have a feeling that in about 6 hours, I'm going to be in pain. There was a lot to do last night, and it was constant! I feel alright though... at the moment....

Today, more shenanigans at work, then home and chill out!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Therefore, I am not one to be messed with!

And this is why we developed firearms - to, quite literally, level the playing field. :lol:

Well done, TKM!

Today, blah, robots and death rays, blah, one coffee down, one to go, blah, same thing we do every night - try and take over the world, blah.

I'm not excited about today. Does it show? Today needs more sharks. And frikkin lay-zur beams.
    Last week had sharks.....

Sometimes my job leads to the weirdest places!

Onwards! To caffiene! And the mysteries of the day!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Tkm, does this mean you are now qualified to wrestle the pyjamas off another man? And if someone had you in kese-getame would you toss them off?

Morning Scuttlers

I have awoke with the warm throaty burn that says I have either been orally violated in my sleep or I have the beginnings of man flu. I'm presuming the latter.

Another now for anyone free on the 9th, gentle xc social ride followed by a beer and maybe a bite to eat at Hopton Woods xc details found here, well sparse details viewtopic.php?f=10014&t=12892208 . Nothing strenuous just a Xmas get together on two wheels.

In other news I'm off today and will be repairing the bike shed following the break in and moving the cheapo ten quids worth Raleigh Max type affairs of the household into there so I can reclaim the front sitting room for dossing.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Meh and double meh
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning tards,
    Off up to canary wharf again today, more telling off of idiots :roll:
    But happy as today is my friday as tomorrow i'm Jediying and thursday were gonna practice our new skillz somewhere? somewhere with dry fast flowing trails :| well as i dont know what country we would need to travel to, anyone got any suggestions to somewhere in the uk?

Coffee is calling, must dash!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Last night I actually went to the gym.
    Today is usual blah, Ploughmans lunch and later taking my rear wheel to be mended. So exciting! I can hardly contain myself!

Kisses
    FoxC
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    anyone got any suggestions to somewhere in the uk?

The old MX tracks round Rendlesham and Tunstall are quite dry.

Morning mongs!

My manager has returned. Meh.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar wrote:
    Tkm, does this mean you are now qualified to wrestle the pyjamas off another man? And if someone had you in kese-getame would you toss them off?
    Not that I need a qualification, but yes. If I had them in a kese-getame (well done for knowing that, or googling it), it would be a bit difficult I think, I'll look into it next week though so that the next time we meet..... ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I have just had some good news for a change.
    House No2 is a goer! just got to sign the mortgage docs and we can start to plan the move!
    Anyone want to rent a house in Brentwood, you can see the Sugar hut from the front door :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Gazlar wrote:
    Not that I need a qualification, but yes. If I had them in a kese-getame (well done for knowing that, or googling it), it would be a bit difficult I think, I'll look into it next week though so that the next time we meet..... ;)

Sorry my bad a tomoe nage is where you toss a guy over your head isn't it (I did judo at school but got very much put off when I was in a kese-getame and realised the guy I was fighting was knocking on wood at the thought of me essentially choking him)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Afternoon Mongs,

I really wanted to get some biking in but it's just so cack out there so I went swimming instead. 28 deg C in late November is nice :)

Anyhow, this afternoon I'm hoping to get some top tips from the recruitment consultant about what's going to come up in tomorrow job interview - though obviously he'll be telling the other retards going for the job exactly the same thing :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning homos.

Lovely sunny day on the rock that got forgot. Did a nice ride before work, was planning on heading out now, but am still waiting to go into the meeting that was supposed to sart at 12 and has been delayed.

Grrrr.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Anyhow, this afternoon I'm hoping to get some top tips from the recruitment consultant about what's going to come up in tomorrow job interview - though obviously he'll be telling the other retards going for the job exactly the same thing :roll:

Interview for me tomorrow as well, no drop in salary, looking after one site instead of half a County, and a commute that I could manage on the planet x!

Good luck.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Good luck.
    Likewise, cheers.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    crud job interview fest tomorrow then!