Where's SimonAH?

SimonAH
SimonAH Posts: 3,730
edited December 2012 in Commuting chat
Sorry guys and girls, was in the middle of a few things with a few of you and had to shoot off under self imposed radio silence for a bit. Sorry. Very rude, but sometimes real life takes precedence.

I'm back, abnormal service will be resumed directly.
FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Comments

• tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,941
    Who?
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Torvid
    Torvid Posts: 449
    Is he the one in the stripped top and bobble hat?
    Commuter: Forme Vision Red/Black FCN 4
    Weekender: White/Black - Cube Agree GTC pro FCN 3
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Never heard of him
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • I preferred his first album.
    'fool'
  • DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    SimonAH wrote:
    Sorry guys and girls, was in the middle of a few things with a few of you and had to shoot off under self imposed radio silence for a bit. Sorry. Very rude, but sometimes real life takes precedence.

I'm back, abnormal service will be resumed directly.

Does this make you SimonADHD?

Or would that be the adopted love-child of you & DDD? :shock:
  • rubertoe
    And he has gone again!
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    I was thinking that myself.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Bah! Had this been a DDD thread it would have reached a minimum of 3 pages by now - one of those pages would have been insults about my grammar and the other page filled with insults between Paul E and I...

9 pages should Greg66 post and mention Sharktapus...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • rubertoe
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Bah! Had this been a DDD thread it would have reached a minimum of 3 pages by now - one of those pages would have been insults about my grammar and the other page filled with insults between Paul E and I...

It isnt. So keep it down.

:wink:

• tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,941
    rubertoe wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

It isnt. So keep it down.

:wink:

Oh, but it will be.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I'm the most responded to person on this website. I reckon I should have an article in Cycling Plus on my views about safe cycling in London and why I'm so against the 'Dutch system'

FACT.

Also, rubertoe, don't be a hater.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game