Pro Kit Etiquette.....for the Pros that is

2»

Comments

• I'd feel something of a hypocrite criticising that, being as how there's a picture of Gibo up the page in the pinkest of outfits and he can do no wrong.

As much as I like Simoni, he really did go too far with that kit. Quite like Evan's kit though. :oops:
  • I'd feel something of a hypocrite criticising that, being as how there's a picture of Gibo up the page in the pinkest of outfits and he can do no wrong.

As much as I like Simoni, he really did go too far with that kit. Quite like Evan's kit though. :oops:

Pink rims/spokes a bit too far?
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Pink rims/spokes a bit too far?

Hmm, I dunno. Maybe. I don't hate the colon pink shorts, think they looked OK with his road kit.

simoni_g3.jpg
  • I've got a big picture of him, Frigo and Totschnig (sp?) from that Giro, climbing the Mortirolo in the snow... those shorts weren't looking too snazzy then.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • I could also give you a hundred photos of Contador in just the top.

Any chance of wiping them clean first?
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    I'd feel something of a hypocrite criticising that, being as how there's a picture of Gibo up the page in the pinkest of outfits and he can do no wrong.

Oh God i did nt even notice the spokes!!!!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,692
    I wonder how much say the riders have.
  • ddraver wrote:
    I'd feel something of a hypocrite criticising that, being as how there's a picture of Gibo up the page in the pinkest of outfits and he can do no wrong.

Oh God i did nt even notice the spokes!!!!

I think the bottle lets down an otherwise strong look.

@gietvangent