STOLEN Trek Remedy 8 2012 wrexham area

sharktank76
sharktank76 Posts: 3
edited January 2013 in MTB stolen
Hi
bike stolen last night of of shed they took hinges off shed cut there way through acable 1/2 inch thick a chain with two locks on it plus a pair of bike cuffs which one half is still attached to bike. No mods done to bike so as standerd there is a homemade chain tensioner on it made from a old rear reflector {show on this site on how to make}. Its got the name myfanwy on top tube {dont ask}. It may well have a pair of panaracer cinder tyres on it as they were taken to in pic shows flat pedals but bike as clipless shimano pedals and crud catcher mud guard also got catseye speedo mount on stem other than that nothing else to say thanks

Comments

• Hi, I had my Trek Remedy 8 stolen from wrexham on the 19th Nov.have you had any luck in finding it and how have the police been in their response to finding it?
    Best regards
    Angur
  • sry for late reply but no news or contact from police as yet get the feeling they busy or cant be arsed
  • I don't suppose either of you have your serial numbers that were on the bikes? I am going to buy one this weekend and I can check if they match. Also did you put them onto the stolen bikes register?
  • Also the only reason I ask this is I don't live far from Wrexham and if it is yours I would gladly inform you of it's whereabouts.