Ritchey version of 3T bars

spasypaddy
spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
edited November 2012 in Road buying advice
I love the 3t ergosum bars I have on my Look and the Cannodale. I want to get the same shape and drop (basically the same bars) for my fixed wheel for comfort reasons.

However the current finishing kit is Ritchey (see signature for bike), and I for me seat post, stem and bars HAVE to match. So I was wondering if anyone knows if Ritchey do a bar that is incredibly similar to the ergosum

Thanks

Comments

• They look like a pretty std set of bars to me nothing special about them at all. And what I mean is the ritchey bars will be pretty identical. Are you wanting alu or carbon?
    Look 595 ultra - F+F for sale.....
    Cervelo r5
    Kinesis T2 2013 winter bike
    Merida Carbon 1500 flx MTB
  • Grill
    Grill Posts: 5,610
    The Evocurves have the same drop (128mm) but only 82mm of reach (89mm for the 3T). Closest you're going to get.
    English Cycles V3 | Cervelo P5 | Cervelo T4 | Trek Domane Koppenberg
  • Bozman
    Bozman Posts: 2,518
    I had the Ritchey wcs Evolution and they're very close.
    I've got the 3T Ergonova on one bike and i swapped the Ritchey bars for the 3T Ergosum team on another bike(slight mistake), the Ritchey bars aren't quite as flat on top, the drop and reach are similar but they're better all round for quality and feel.
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    Grill wrote:
    The Evocurves have the same drop (128mm) but only 82mm of reach (89mm for the 3T). Closest you're going to get.
    thanks, will check them out.
    Bozman wrote:
    I had the Ritchey wcs Evolution and they're very close.
    I've got the 3T Ergonova on one bike and i swapped the Ritchey bars for the 3T Ergosum team on another bike(slight mistake), the Ritchey bars aren't quite as flat on top, the drop and reach are similar but they're better all round for quality and feel.
    will have a look at them as well.

I love my 3T bars but cant afford to buy new everything and im too OCD to not have them all matching.