Easy like Sunday Morning Thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited November 2012 in The Crudcatcher
I was awoken by some howling wind, tempted to order a pizza but will probably be able to cook breakfast by then.

fuck all planned for the rest of the day
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    I was awoken by some howling wind

I also had a curry last night.....

Today is llandegla followed by study and f1
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    out with friends in Rhoose last night, had a few scary deep water moments driving back to Llantwit, made it ok eventually but am going to get an inflatable boat to leave in the car for next time!

lots of loafing today, bacons and F1 will definitely be on the cards!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

More project writing today. Also agreed to go on a club road ride because it's supposed to be not raining and the sun is due to come out. Completely overlooked the wind, still, should make it interesting...

Also F1. Should be good.

Laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    matthew h wrote:
    I was awoken by some howling wind

I also had a curry last night.....

Ditto this.... Was very musical

How do scuttlers

Lazy day today, farked and at work at stupid o clock in the morn so Im chilling and doing laundry.

2 weeks until Im allowed a week off now :(

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    I can recommend the Harry Potter tour, 'twas very good.
    Currently trying to make myself get up but struggling as I don't have anything planned. Supposed to be doing something with the PIC but neither of us have any ideas coz the weather sucks..
    Guess I'll do a few chores.. (yawn)
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Not sure what was windier this morning, the gale blowing outside or my ar$e.

I have a couple of hours free from wife 'n' kid so am going to do some weights then clear the 5 tons of leaves that have deposited themselves at the front of the house last night :roll: F1 and footy watching will follow later on with any luck.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • phoebian
    phoebian Posts: 497
    Today I will listen to my parents b!tch and moan at each other.

And also wait in anticipation for moving into a lovely house share on Saturday.
  • Morning all,

Had a lovely lie in, and that is as far as my plan for the day goes so far. Probably will hit the gym at some point, just hope it happens.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Fitting some bits to the Carbine wot came from CRC this morn then driving to Norwich.

No more riding for 2 weeks :cry:
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Afternoon losers!

In work for the afternoon, hopefully just a couple of hours as I cba staying here any longer than I have to.
    Long, boring morning, that's about it really and that's pretty much all my day.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro