Topless nuns in holy sperm riot

natrix
natrix Posts: 1,111
edited November 2012 in The bottom bracket
http://rt.com/news/femen-clash-france-gay-marriage-068/

You couldn't make this stuff up!!!

Ukrainian topless activists Femen, famous for baring their breasts on any occasion to draw attention to a cause, clashed with French demonstrators protesting gay marriage and adoption in Paris.

On Sunday, some 100,000 people took to the streets of Paris to speak against legislation allowing gay marriage.
The demonstration was mainly organized by Catholic groups, which fear that such legislation will destroy the family.
Femen activists appeared amidst the demonstrators wearing costumes of sexy nuns.

The activists were topless as usual, with slogans written across their chests. They were spraying demonstrators with white liquid calling it “Jesus’ semen.”

As protesters tried to push the topless feminists away scuffles erupted
~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~

Comments

• capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,961
    I'd have bought tickets to watch that.

The older I get, the better I was.

• Topless nuns?? Almost as entertaining as the killer nuns in Hitman: Absolution :-)
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    not a looker in the bunch....
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • natrix wrote:

As protesters tried to push the topless feminists away scuffles erupted[/i]

What happened to 'turn the other cheek'?!
  • We need more protests like that here.

Mind you, most of this lot look like they need a good meal, whereas most British young ladies seem to be turning into barrage balloons, so perhaps it wouldn't be such an entertaining spectacle after all....
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    the French certainly know how to protest - suspect the crowd was far bigger than the protest march :) when's the next one?
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Some serious issues here, though.
  • Must look at their webite to check out their next protest.....
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    just check out the website.....
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    We need more protests like that here.

Mind you, most of this lot look like they need a good meal, whereas most British young ladies seem to be turning into barrage balloons, so perhaps it wouldn't be such an entertaining spectacle after all....

Barrage balloons are lighter than air. I think the word you were looking for is "walruses". Only without the charm.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    johnfinch wrote:
    We need more protests like that here.

Barrage balloons are lighter than air. I think the word you were looking for is "walruses". Only without the charm.

But both with that alluring fishy smell.