Wishing You All The Bestest Thanksgiving Possible!!!!

Akirasho
Akirasho Posts: 1,892
edited November 2012 in The cake stop

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    "Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States"

YAY!!!!!!! :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    I feel like I've missed out on a great deal.
  • I feel like I've missed out on a great deal.

I bought 2 :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Thanksgiving....... Isn't that when the Americans celebrate being colonised by the English ?

(Then they go and celebrate Independence Day, make your mind up !!!)
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • simona75
    simona75 Posts: 336
    One aspect of Thanksgiving that we can be thankful for coming over here is "Black Friday"- there's some amazing deals in Amazon at the moment if you are quick
  • Akirasho
    MattC59 wrote:
    Thanksgiving....... Isn't that when the Americans celebrate being colonised by the English ?

(Then they go and celebrate Independence Day, make your mind up !!!)

... course, from the Pilgrim's perspective, they were fleeing from the English... and from the Native American's perspective, shlitz happens.

BTW, it would have been AWESOME had it not been for the HULU.... shoulda' gone YouTube with a visage of the classic WKRP in Cincinnati "Turkey Drop" episode.....
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    "shoulda' gone YouTube with a visage of the classic WKRP in Cincinnati "Turkey Drop" episode....."

:?: :?: :? :?

I think this needs some footnotes for clarification.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    johnfinch wrote:
    " WKRP in Cincinnati "

some US TV show.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Akirasho
    nicklouse wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    " WKRP in Cincinnati "

some US TV show.

... some??? Prolly one of the few TV shows in the US that isn't a remake of some '50 sitcom or retool'd British fare!!!!

YAY!
  • finchy
    I still don't know what it is. What does WKRP stand for?
  • Akirasho
    johnfinch wrote:

... standard form for radio stations call letters east of the Mississippi in the US!!!!!!

Also interpreted as W-Krap radio or W-Karp radio... your choice! (a "fictional" show about a "fictional" AM radio station in ... wait... wait for it... CINCINNATI!!!!!
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    I feel like I've missed out on a great deal.

I bought 2 :D
    Was it on Rohypnol because this thread has taken a turn and I'd like to forget :lol:
  • finchy
    Akirasho wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

... standard form for radio stations call letters east of the Mississippi in the US!!!!!!

Also interpreted as W-Krap radio or W-Karp radio... your choice! (a "fictional" show about a "fictional" AM radio station in ... wait... wait for it... CINCINNATI!!!!!

OK, thanks.
  • heavymental
    heavymental Posts: 2,076
    Thanks buddy! My yankee mate cooked 14 of us Thanksgiving dinner. Was lovely! A turkey fried in a big pot were among the treats! Lovely!
  • Akirasho
    ... addendum... West of the Miss, call stations recieve a "K" instead of a "W" as the fisrt letter... which is a fairly accurate way of knowing which part of the country a broadcast originates... course it's a big country...

... addendum part deux... Did you know that one of our founding fathers, Benjamin Franklin (the guy on our $100 bill) wanted the wild turkey to be our national bird? He thought the Bald Eagle was too much of a scavanger!!!!!!!! OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!